Nankang Green Sport Eco 2

The Nankang Green Sport Eco 2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Nankang Green Sport Eco 2 Plus

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 46% over 34,000 miles driven.

2016 ADAC Tyre Test - 185/65 R15 - 15th of 16 tyres

• Positive - None mentioned
  • Negative - Weak in the wet, high fuel consumption

2015 European Tyre Test 205/55 R16 - 19th of 19 tyres

• Positive - Low wear
  • Negative - Very weak in the wet. Weak on dry roads

2013 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 13th of 13 tyres

• Overall - The main advantage of the Nankang - this is a very low noise tyre. Unfortunately, this is their only advantage, as in all the other tests, these tires showed very poor results, and, as noted by the Finns, such poor control is no longer acceptable for modern tires. The Eco Green Sport quickly loses grip in the corners and make driving in an emergency situationvery difficult. Nankang is also poor with aquaplaning, and they have a high rolling resistance. Overall, the Nankang needs immediate improvement, and the tyres can not compete with the others, no matter how cheap they are.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nankang Green Sport Eco 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nankang Green Sport Eco 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nankang Green Sport Eco 2 Review

Given 20% while driving a Opel Corsa C (185/55 R15 V) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
Probably the worst tyres I have ever owned and used lasted only 12k Kms, bad grip in dry , worse in wet. never again
12 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2016

Latest Nankang Green Sport Eco 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nankang Green Sport Eco 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Green Sport Eco 2.

Given 93% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 24,000 easy going miles
I do around 6,000 miles a month as part of my job is driving up and down the country 5 days a week. I own a Volkswagen Passat 2017, and previously owned a 2013 model. On the old model I always used to have Pirelli tyres on it, and they would last me about 28,000 miles on the front and around 40,000 on the back. On my new passat for the past 1 and a half years I have owned it, the odometer reads just over 102,000 miles. On this Passat I have always put Nankangs on after the first continental set that came on it. Nankang Eco-2+ last me 24,000 miles on the front, and 40,000 miles on the rear. I was shocked by the results of my mileage and also the wet grip as well as dry grip performance, as well as saving £20 per tyre compared with the Pirellis, which were the same size on my old passat. I would say Nankangs are probably the best middle range tyre money can buy as well as being priced well. I pay £49.99 each at my local tyre garage and they also come with lifetime warranty. I cannot recommend these enough!!!
0 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2018