Neuton NT5000

The Neuton NT5000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 62 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 698,734 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Neuton NT5000
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Neuton NT5000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Neuton NT5000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Neuton NT5000 Review

Given 89% while driving a Renault Clio 182 Cup Pack (205/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Bought 4 of these a few years ago as a gamble after seeing the A ratings, fitted to a Clio Sport and I wasn't disappointed... Much better than expensive brands I've tried and wet and dry grip is fantastic for everyday driving and twisty road fun!

Tyre life is also ridiculously good, I swap the front and rears to prolong the life of the tyres and had a set of 4 on my Clio for 2 years, I highly recommend them from my experience!
85 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016

Latest Neuton NT5000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Neuton NT5000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the NT5000.

Given 57% while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 9,000 spirited miles
Great in the dry. Even better on a hot day on hot tar.

But seriously bad in the wet. Have under 15 000 km on the tyres and I'm thinking of swapping them out (at least on the front (FWD)). Pulling away on an incline in the wet and I end up spinning on the spot. This is a 2007 Toyota 1.5L engine - not exactly a lot of torque.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Peugeot 307 (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 26 average miles
These have lasted more than 16 months & 26,000km driving the rough & windy Piha Road in NZ. I'm about to replace the rear ones only & will get a few more months out of the front ones. Fantastic performance and value for the price.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2019
Given 94% while driving a Toyota 2006 Avalon (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 50,000 spirited miles
I was hesitant to put these on as i had had bridgestone MY01's on it and they were brilliant but these were as good if not better and when the price was taken into account these out shone the MY01's in every aspect. In fact i was so impressed that i am stronly considering putting these on my BMW now that it needs new tyres.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2019
Given 53% while driving a Alfa Romeo 1.9 JTD M (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 18,000 average miles

Bought these tyres based on the reviews but they where nothing like the review suggested wet grip was very poor. Very easy to break traction under moderate acceleration. Nowhere near as good as maxxis mav4 which was rated lower and fereral 959ss which where well down the list. How they got such a good reviews i dont know. At the end of life tread started to delaminate from the substrate
6 - tyre reviewed on December 14, 2018
Given 73% while driving a Subaru Legacy 2.0GT Spec B (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 15,500 average miles
I have gone through 2 sets (of 4). Generally happy with them, but when they start to wear, it goes really quickly. There seems to be a break-in period for the first 5000km or so. They aren't as grippy during the break-in period. I am trying a set of Bridgestone RE003 now to compare them to. Will report back once those are about worn. Curious if anyone has used the the NT512s? They have a higher profile tyre I'd prefer 45 vs these 225/40/18.
34 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2018