Neuton NT5000

The Neuton NT5000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 58 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 621,708 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Neuton NT5000
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Neuton NT5000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Neuton NT5000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Neuton NT5000 Review

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 182 Cup Pack (205/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Bought 4 of these a few years ago as a gamble after seeing the A ratings, fitted to a Clio Sport and I wasn't disappointed... Much better than expensive brands I've tried and wet and dry grip is fantastic for everyday driving and twisty road fun!

Tyre life is also ridiculously good, I swap the front and rears to prolong the life of the tyres and had a set of 4 on my Clio for 2 years, I highly recommend them from my experience!
57 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016

Latest Neuton NT5000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Neuton NT5000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the NT5000.

Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Legacy 2.0GT Spec B (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 15,500 average miles
I have gone through 2 sets (of 4). Generally happy with them, but when they start to wear, it goes really quickly. There seems to be a break-in period for the first 5000km or so. They aren't as grippy during the break-in period. I am trying a set of Bridgestone RE003 now to compare them to. Will report back once those are about worn. Curious if anyone has used the the NT512s? They have a higher profile tyre I'd prefer 45 vs these 225/40/18.
12 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2018
Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic FD2 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
i've been using it on my civic fd for the past 2 years and it's holding up remarkably. i'm actually more satisfied w/ it as compared to the oem bridgestone turanzas the vehicle came with. so far it's been great for hot, humid countries like where i am. i've had no slippage trouble w/ them in tropical summers and in monsoon rainy weather. i'm looking to buy another neuton this time for our montero sport
8 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 2005 (235/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Hi,

As I am currently reviewing tyres for a friend & I come across a tyre I used previously but never gave a review-> Neuton NT5000.
If you after a budget tyre that is as good as the premium brand, then this is a worthy consideration.

For 235 45 R17, they cost approx. $AUD 100 (fit & balance) & only $15 more than an UNknown Chinese brand. Is it worth the risk considering how many BAD reviews on the net (Chinese brand) covering dangerous wet grip, poor quality & short-life ? BTW in 10 years time, many of us will be driving on Chinese made tyres-> they WILL catch-up :-)

At time, I did drove hard on my 2006 Mazda3 & these tyres delivered both in the wet & dry. Yes, they were fitted to the FRONT-wheels & doing all the hard work. I love the torque low gears & throwing the car (just a tiny bit) through the Adelaide Hills. We have mild weather & these tyres rarely driven on less than 10 degree celsius air temp.
I did pump these tyres 45+ psi & found NO issues with BOTH ride-harness or soft side-walls: I love the tyres' feedback :-)
At 110km/hr, the car is stable, both wet & dry. No issues with changing lane on wet highway roads.

Loudess: As rubber ages, they ALL harden & the noise rises. After 3 years they were louder...but don't they all do ? Those who know 2006 Mazda3, it WILL show up ANY loud tyres. The loudness was due to HARDEN-rubber & thread pattern: look @ all the horizontal & diagonal groves on the thread surface, where do you think traction/friction come from when the road is wet ?
Wear: after 15,000km there was approx. 5mm thread height & 8mm brand new.
Buy again: may be.... I am leaning towards Achilles ATR Sport TWO (& NOT the 1 model). I think the Achilles will be quieter with age. Both tyres are similar in regard to other aspects: being price, wet grip, mileage, feedback, performance etc.
Both make & model have proven themselves......& so have Nexen N9000.

FYI, I have used SEMI-slick & yes they are better in the DRY-only. But for 99% of drivers, are they worth 3+ times the price. Many SEMI are UNlikely to last 3,000 km, Highway driving & wet roads-> dead wish.

Good luck with your purchase.
7 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2017