Neuton NT5000

Show all: Neuton tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Neuton NT5000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 52 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 571,208 miles driven.

Neuton NT5000

Neuton NT5000 Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi AirTrek - Turbo (4G63-T AWD) (215-60-16-V)
Driven 12,0000Km on New Zealand North Island and South Island roads including ski-field access roads. Tyres run at 40psi. Front shoulders wear quickly at first and steering feels less sharp for the first 5000km. Recommend anyone purchasing these tyres to rotate them early after about say 7000km. Wear seems to have settled down and appears no worse than the Potenza RE002 Bridgestones I had before.
tyre reviewed on October 6, 2015
Given 82% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord LEV (chassis (cf 4) (215-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
It is Really Good tyres for Price I drive my Accord almost daily and i go to different places with winding roads,Motorway,other roads i kept this tyre for 5 years tyre wear very slow constantly driving the fast/slow drives. my accord is stock suspension but tyre is very comfortable its is good tyre on aftermarket mag wheel tyres has done about 30,000ks
tyre reviewed on March 1, 2015
Looking to buy the Neuton NT5000? Click here to search for the best price for the Neuton NT5000 or any other tyre.
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic FD1 1.8 i Vtec (225-40-18-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 100 spirited miles
I bought 2 of these to replace my excessively worn out rears based on reviews in this website. After a few days of spirited driving (expressways and national roads), I must say, the new tires are making me want to replace my Nankang NS2s even if theres still about 80% life left in them. And as a bonus, these tires are really quiet, alot quieter than my NS2s. HTH
tyre reviewed on December 15, 2014
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Aero 2.8T V6 (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Quiet, comfortable, wear OK, but truly atrocious in the wet. Really bad, dangerously so. They're not even very cheap any more so avoid...there are far better tyres out there.
tyre reviewed on September 25, 2014
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra Estate (225-55-16-)
Driving on mostly town for 15,000 easy going miles
I purchased a full set of 4 tyres in 2011 from a Saab part supplier from Ebay. I stored the tyres in dry conditions for a year before having them fitted to my Vectra estate 2.0dti. I didn't realise that each tyre has its own date on the sidewall, they were actually made in week 41 2008 (So three years old when I received them!).
Driving was OK but quite stiff at first. The tyres were barely holding the road and they would break away quite quickly on corners. I did about 15,000 over the 2 years I ran on these tyres. The ride was awful to the point where I had to weave to avoid any bumps in the road or face being shaken violently.
Around 3 months ago I noticed a large crack appear across the full width of the tread all the way to the bottom of the tread on my offside front tyre, I swapped this tyre for the rear tyre but was shocked to see this one was also cracked all the way across it. In short all 4 tyres have the same cracking which I thought very dangerous for me and my family (I will just state there was some age cracking starting between the tread and on the sidewalls but this was a deep crack all the way across and to the bottom of the tread as though the tyres were going to come apart. Even though these tyres had about 5mm tread left on them I have just changed to some Pirellis and they are so nice after these things, I would not purchase this make of tyre again.
Thanks for reading and check those dates, shops passing on old stock is not on, you are supposed to get a new tyre when the advert says new!
tyre reviewed on April 2, 2014
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan SUNNY (205-40-17-R)
Driving on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on January 22, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I have used these tyres religiously for over 5 years and for a mid range tyre they are truly value for money. Good feedback and very predictable, while not a full on performance tyre they certainly hold their own when compared to more expensive tyres. Would definitely buy these again.
tyre reviewed on January 13, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Jazz (205-40-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
Using Neuton NT5000 as an alternative to my Potenzas for daily driving.

Even though i'm using low profile tires, the road feedback is great even on the softer side of my coilovers. Dry grip is great as well but not near compared to my Potenzas (RE002). Wet Grip is good but don't get foolish.

The sidewall might be softer compared to RE002. Even if i up the PSI to 35, it is still very comfortable.

Only gripe would be the Noise. It is noisier compared to RE002 (which actually surprised me).

Overall, a great budget tire for daily use. Can't beat the price:performance ratio!
tyre reviewed on January 8, 2014
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Acura Integra Ls 1.8 Auto (225-45-17-)
Milage used: 40,000km
Duration: 1 year 8month
So far using it in malaysia on my proton persona. It is a great on dry and good on wet roads. The tyre downside is the side tyre is thinner than the middle so it gets worn out faster.
tyre reviewed on November 5, 2013
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf GT TDI 140 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Will never buy these again. Cracks appeared between the tread
on all 4 tyres. Was advised to change them after 18 months and I have.
tyre reviewed on October 17, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with cartyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Search by Tyre Size: