Neuton NT5000

Progressiveness 76%
Neuton NT5000

The Neuton NT5000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 54 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 596,208 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Neuton NT5000
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Neuton NT5000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Neuton NT5000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Neuton NT5000 Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 182 Cup Pack (205/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Bought 4 of these a few years ago as a gamble after seeing the A ratings, fitted to a Clio Sport and I wasn't disappointed... Much better than expensive brands I've tried and wet and dry grip is fantastic for everyday driving and twisty road fun!

Tyre life is also ridiculously good, I swap the front and rears to prolong the life of the tyres and had a set of 4 on my Clio for 2 years, I highly recommend them from my experience!
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016

Latest Neuton NT5000 Reviews

1 | - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
I was the guy who bought a set of 4 NT 5000's for my A4 Quattro back in 2013.

Since then, I've run the car about 9,000 kilometers through mostly rough urban roads, and occasional highway blasts. I even had an experience of driving them through a sudden monsoon thunderstorm, with standing water up to an inch deep on the expressway. Even with those conditions the tires maintained their grip. Dry grip has been consistently good in tropical weather, though not as good as Bridgestone Potenzas or Yokohama C-Drive tires.

Just last week, I noticed that my car's alignment was pulling to the left, and the steering wheel would vibrate at highway speeds. I had the suspension and tires checked and found out that my front tires had deformed along the tread, creating 2 ridges and a valley in the middle. I was advised that this was either a manufacturing defect, or caused by long periods of the car being parked, which is unlikely as I use the car every week. I now have ot buy a new set.

I like the performance and price of these tires, but I worry about how long they will last, They were manufactured in 2011 when I bought them in 2013, so they're not that old.
0 | - tyre reviewed on January 23, 2016
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi AirTrek - Turbo (4G63-T AWD) (215/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Driven 12,0000Km on New Zealand North Island and South Island roads including ski-field access roads. Tyres run at 40psi. Front shoulders wear quickly at first and steering feels less sharp for the first 5000km. Recommend anyone purchasing these tyres to rotate them early after about say 7000km. Wear seems to have settled down and appears no worse than the Potenza RE002 Bridgestones I had before.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2015
Given 82% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord LEV (chassis (cf 4) (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
It is Really Good tyres for Price I drive my Accord almost daily and i go to different places with winding roads,Motorway,other roads i kept this tyre for 5 years tyre wear very slow constantly driving the fast/slow drives. my accord is stock suspension but tyre is very comfortable its is good tyre on aftermarket mag wheel tyres has done about 30,000ks
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2015
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic FD1 1.8 i Vtec (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 100 spirited miles
I bought 2 of these to replace my excessively worn out rears based on reviews in this website. After a few days of spirited driving (expressways and national roads), I must say, the new tires are making me want to replace my Nankang NS2s even if theres still about 80% life left in them. And as a bonus, these tires are really quiet, alot quieter than my NS2s. HTH
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2014