Nexen Arrowspeed CP661

Progressiveness 80%
Nexen Arrowspeed CP661

The Nexen Arrowspeed CP661 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 93,012 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen Arrowspeed CP661
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen Arrowspeed CP661
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen Arrowspeed CP661. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen Arrowspeed CP661 Reviews

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C5 Estate (225/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Had these fitted at my local Kwik-fit prior to touring England and Scotland had no problems on motorway runs and in some pretty apalling weather.

Tyres made little noticeable road nose and fuel economy has remained good having checked pressures fortnightly.

As for wear rate will need to cover a few more miles to comment but there seems to be a good trade off grip to wear rate.

In summary I would buy these again!
1 | - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2014

Latest Nexen Arrowspeed CP661 Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (165/70 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 50,000 spirited miles
I have now had 2 full sets of these on my old Punto 1.2 & cover 25k miles a year.
They have proven to be really hard wearing and totally predictable in both wet and dry conditions. Fronts are lasting approx 25k and the rears I've just replaced lasted 50k +
For a light low powered car they're really good. Just replaced all 4 for under £200.
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2015

In summary I would buy these again!
1 | - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 7 spirited miles
Quick update on my last review bit loose for the first month now on 7,000 miles still full of tread and driving very well should last around 30,000 on front wheel drive .
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 18, 2014
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 5 spirited miles
As said before dont think these tyres are made by nexen , cant really fault them for the average everyday driver stable in the wet , smooth enough in the dry and road noise the same as old conti tyres taken off . Over all a very good buy for £51 per tyre from kwik-fit wear rate seems very good as an added bonus .
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2013
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Corsa (185/65 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
I have had these tyres fitted to my last 3 cars and will fit them to my current one very soon
I went for them first time because they are Kwitfit's budget option and I wonder if I will ever spend money on some of the Premium brands
my last set did 30,000 miles and could have probably done more
They were also quieter than the Firestone's which they replaced
I dont think you can go wrong with these I would rather these than any other budget tyre
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2013