Nexen N Blue ECO

Show all: Nexen tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Nexen N Blue ECO is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 138,500 miles driven.

Nexen N Blue ECO

Tyre Test Results:

Nexen N Blue ECO Reviews

Given 41% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Elgrand Rider 3.5L (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 13,000 spirited miles
I had a new set put on when I purchased my van. They have performed well in terms of grip, but the wear is pitiful. I've done 13,000 miles, the fronts are on the limit and the rears are down to 3mm. I don't buy budget tyres for this reason, it's a false economy, spend £20-30 more per tyre and get 3 times the lifespan, it's a no-brainier.
tyre reviewed on October 28, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Koleos (225-60-17-V)
In fact, I was astonished how can this cheap tyre worked like much more expensive Nokian tyre. It is litle noisy but I don't hear it much in this car. Otherwise, for normal driving very recommended. Will buy it again!
tyre reviewed on July 12, 2015
Looking to buy the Nexen N Blue ECO? Click here to search for the best price for the Nexen N Blue ECO or any other tyre.
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Renault espace mk3 (205-65-15-R)
I've had these on my Mark 3 diesel Renault Espace for the past 10000 miles. I chose these because they seemed to have the best review of any budget tyre in the price range. I have been going on country lanes and up and down the M20. The car has always behaved excellently - some noise on the motorway (depending on the road surface) but I would recommend them to anyone.
tyre reviewed on April 29, 2015
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (195-55-15-)
These are not bad tyres. You may want to check the professionals reviews, but I would recommend them to a driver who wants good quality for the money.
tyre reviewed on February 16, 2015
Given 28% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (195-50-15-H)
If you have a death wish buy these!!!!!!!! in the dry its noise and the wet its like a top gear promo scene dam right dangerous!!!!! Like all Budget Brands Should be BANNED
tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (225-45-17-)
Just put them on the front of a Clio III on 195/50/16. Very good value ! Good grip on the dry, surprisingly good on the wet, no understeering even on roundabouts if you don't drive like hell.
Noise is bearable. Response is alright. Braking lenght seems a bit long, the ABS system seems to work a bit more...
If they last at least 20 000 km it will be a great value.
tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.7 CDTi 110 (225-50-17-)
Having had these on my Astra for nearly 7 months and done around 6000 miles I'm very happy with them. Considering the poor weather we have had over the winter these have held the road well in all conditions, there just has good has premium brand tyres without the hefty price tag. There quieter than I expected and very comfortable. 6000 miles in and they have hardly worn, should get around 25-30k out of them.

Will be purchasing these again when these need replacing.
tyre reviewed on April 8, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Ford KA 1.3 (165-60-14-H)
I have fitted these to my son`s Ka replacing Uniroyals that had lasted and lasted until sidewalls were cracking. Put Nexen on as had been using this make on my Focus ST to great effect. Given the last few months of heavy rain the grip from these tyres has been outstanding. Several months on there is no noticeable wear and the car is a pleasure to drive.
tyre reviewed on March 19, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 306 HDI (195-55-15-)
fantastic tyre seems to compliment my car a treat, nice tread line, quiet ,and all round good handling in wet and dry, cant comment on wear yet but seems to be wearing fine, a pretty decent tyre from nexen who are making a good name for themselves and offering value for money tyres to suit all budgets, will most definetly buy again,cheers nexen
tyre reviewed on September 16, 2013
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi (225-45-17-)
I purchased 4 of these has my front 2 tyres needed replacing and I had 2 nasty Sunew tyers on the back. I was quite shocked at how good these tyres are compared to the premium brand tyres. They hold the road very well in both dry and wet conditions. I can't comment on wear has I've only done 1000 miles on them so far, I'll come back to how good the wear is when I've done a few more miles.

Considering they have a 75 db rating, they are considerably quiet and the ride is comfortable. I have 225/50/17's fitted and for £66 a tyre fully fitted I'm well impressed. I'll definately be buying again if tyre wear is good.
tyre reviewed on September 9, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Speed Rating: