Nexen N Blue ECO

Progressiveness 73%
Nexen N Blue ECO

The Nexen N Blue ECO is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 17 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 168,500 miles driven.

195/65 R15 £32.40 - £42.50 (33 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/55 R16 £38.70 - £46.90 (16 prices) Compare Prices >>

Nexen N Blue ECO Reviews

Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis (215-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 11,000 easy going miles
I purchased a full set last year when a friend recommended them. Usually I manage between 18 - 24k on a set of tyres however these Nexens have 11k miles under their belt and I've just replaced them. After 6 months I rotated front to back as the fronts were down to 3mm. Dry grip is good but in the wet they have very little traction and makes driving "interesting". The only good point with these tyres is the way they deal with standing water when driving in a straight line - the huge width of the grooves displaces all the water and hydroplaning never happens. I've reverted back to Maxxis tyres as I had a set before the Nexens and they gave me 18k miles and the wet grip is phenomenal for the price.
tyre reviewed on December 18, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI Titanium (225-45-16-V)
for the money these are a 1st class tyre, 19k miles on the front of 2.0tdci focus says it all, good comfort and quiet.
tyre reviewed on December 9, 2015
Given 41% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Elgrand Rider 3.5L (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 13,000 spirited miles
I had a new set put on when I purchased my van. They have performed well in terms of grip, but the wear is pitiful. I've done 13,000 miles, the fronts are on the limit and the rears are down to 3mm. I don't buy budget tyres for this reason, it's a false economy, spend £20-30 more per tyre and get 3 times the lifespan, it's a no-brainier.
tyre reviewed on October 28, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Koleos (225-60-17-V)
In fact, I was astonished how can this cheap tyre worked like much more expensive Nokian tyre. It is litle noisy but I don't hear it much in this car. Otherwise, for normal driving very recommended. Will buy it again!
tyre reviewed on July 12, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Renault espace mk3 (205-65-15-R)
I've had these on my Mark 3 diesel Renault Espace for the past 10000 miles. I chose these because they seemed to have the best review of any budget tyre in the price range. I have been going on country lanes and up and down the M20. The car has always behaved excellently - some noise on the motorway (depending on the road surface) but I would recommend them to anyone.
tyre reviewed on April 29, 2015
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (195-55-15-)
These are not bad tyres. You may want to check the professionals reviews, but I would recommend them to a driver who wants good quality for the money.
tyre reviewed on February 16, 2015
Given 28% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (195-50-15-H)
If you have a death wish buy these!!!!!!!! in the dry its noise and the wet its like a top gear promo scene dam right dangerous!!!!! Like all Budget Brands Should be BANNED
tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (225-45-17-)
Just put them on the front of a Clio III on 195/50/16. Very good value ! Good grip on the dry, surprisingly good on the wet, no understeering even on roundabouts if you don't drive like hell.
Noise is bearable. Response is alright. Braking lenght seems a bit long, the ABS system seems to work a bit more...
If they last at least 20 000 km it will be a great value.
tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.7 CDTi 110 (225-50-17-)
Having had these on my Astra for nearly 7 months and done around 6000 miles I'm very happy with them. Considering the poor weather we have had over the winter these have held the road well in all conditions, there just has good has premium brand tyres without the hefty price tag. There quieter than I expected and very comfortable. 6000 miles in and they have hardly worn, should get around 25-30k out of them.

Will be purchasing these again when these need replacing.
tyre reviewed on April 8, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Ford KA 1.3 (165-60-14-H)
I have fitted these to my son`s Ka replacing Uniroyals that had lasted and lasted until sidewalls were cracking. Put Nexen on as had been using this make on my Focus ST to great effect. Given the last few months of heavy rain the grip from these tyres has been outstanding. Several months on there is no noticeable wear and the car is a pleasure to drive.
tyre reviewed on March 19, 2014