Nexen N Blue ECO

The Nexen N Blue ECO is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 31 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 264,298 miles driven.

2013 ACE Summer Touring Tyre Test - 15th of 16 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Blue ECO

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Blue ECO

2016-04-19 - Who makes this tyre?

Nexen make the Nexen N'Blue ECO tyre.

Top Nexen N Blue ECO Review

Given 97% while driving a BMW 1 series 2.0l Diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Put theses on my 1 series BMW instead of the expensive run flats, got to be honest they have been on the car a little over 2 yrs, the car has covered over 20,000 with them & they have been fantastic. Road noise is so much better, grip is outstanding & the wear has been phenomenal. Will definatly be buying these again. The front two are still like new & the Rear two will probably require changing around winter just to get through it. £55 a tyre fitted instead of £250 a tyre?! Bargain!!
82 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2013

Latest Nexen N Blue ECO Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Blue ECO tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N Blue ECO.

Given 96% while driving a Nissan LEAF Tekna (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
The best price for leaf EV
I had Mechlin energy saver + and it very expensive to my car and replaced it by nexen n plue eco 205/55/16 its good tires for my electric car
I will buy it again thanks nexen
1 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2019
Given 60% while driving a Honda CRV (205/75 R15) on mostly country roads for 10,000 easy going miles
No complaints on performance exciting lent tyres. Only lasted a year on low milage wear was terrible and the looked perished. Wouldn't buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2019
Given 74% while driving a Holden 2005 VZ V6 Commodore Executive (195/60 R15) on mostly country roads for 500 spirited miles
Have driven many miles on the absolute limit of grip. Pretty good dry grip nothing special however I was particularly impressed with the wet traction. With the car being rear wheel driven I couldn't make it step out at all in the rain. Nor did the car understeer excessively on tight turns despite the wet conditions.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Ford Focus (215/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
Done 20,000 miles on my Ford Focus now.

Still legal though not for much longer I think. A very similar mileage to what I got out of the original spec Michelins.

Definitely good value. I haven't noticed anything bad about them, but I haven't been pushing to the limits in the wet or in the dry (and even if I was, Ford Focus studio is not exactly powerful), so maybe boy racers may find something to complain about, I don't know...
4 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2018