Nexen N Fera Sport SU2

The Nexen N Fera Sport SU2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Nexen N Fera SU1

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N Fera Sport SU2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Fera Sport SU2

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Fera Sport SU2

2019-09-28 - Does this tyre even exist ? An internet search refrences a global launch and there is a video on YT. My local Nexen supplier (the Nexen brand seeming[y his biggest seller) states he has never heard of the SU2.& the next performance orientated nexen tyre for release in 2020 will simply be called "sport" I have emailed nexen europe but no reply as yet.. Could do some digging using your industry contacts ?

The tyre was announced in Germany this year, but I'm not sure if / when it's due to go into production. I'll drop Nexen a message!

Have you driven on the Nexen N Fera Sport SU2 tyre?

Unfortunately we don't yet have any tyre reviews of the Nexen N Fera Sport SU2 but people are searching for information on it.

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N Fera Sport SU2.