Nexen N3000

Progressiveness 62%
Nexen N3000

The Nexen N3000 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 43 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 717,482 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N3000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N3000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Nexen N3000 Reviews

Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320d touring (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2016
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Buick riveria (235/30 R22) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
97 riveria on 22's - less than 10k miles - inside tire sidewall split about 18 inches - will not buy again
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2015
Given 54% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S40 2.0d (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Had 2 lots of Nexen now, just failed MOT and both front tyres worn to thread just 10k since changed!! not happy. , expected a bit further for this price of tyre. Second lot I have had that have lasted just over 10k, wont be buying again..save yor money and michelin, had Michelin before and they went on for miles.
Also Nexen wheel spin on wet roads on FWD Volvo which surprised me.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2015
Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus IS200 (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 7,000 average miles
The side walls always crack causing the need for changing tyres before 1/2 the thread is worn.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2014
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 525i (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2014
Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar XKR (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 500 easy going miles
I think with these tyres it depends on the car you own. I have recently purchased a Jaguar XKR which has new N300 fitted. Even on the test drvie with dry roads acceleraring from a roundabout the back end let go and slid.

I have not had them on the car long but I personally have no confidence in these tyres for a poweful car and as such within a week of ownership they are coming off and to be replaced with eitherContinentals which are buy far the best tyres I have ever used or P Zeros
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2014
Driving a Holden Ute SS (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 25 spirited miles
Had these tyres on my ve commodore ute, for approximatly 50km
Were by far the worst tyres I have ever used. Drove straight back
to the tyre shop and replaced them. My rear end at speed was swaying
like an overloaded tray back ute.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2014
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen bora tdi (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 32,000 average miles
Use for 32000 miles. All bold on edges. Been swapped front / rear twice still have 4 mm in the main area. Could do with more grip and that's with a 100 bora tdi bora, the torque over whelks the tyre when cornering and on the go pedal. Not to bad a tyre , but for a budget tyre , I was told they are. Weaker on the edges.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2013
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Although have only had these tyres on the front of a 09 Corolla for less than 6 months, I can already say, I really like these tyres. They hold the corner way better than my previous tyres which was Sumitomo HTR 55Z.

Overall, I'd have to agree about the wet weather, these tyres feel like there is a non-existent grip when it is raining. But in the dry, it really made a couple of people have a look at me, having to see a Corolla overtake them half way through a corner.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2013
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Dodge stratus rt coupe 3.0 (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I've had a few sets of these tyres. These tyres are good on dry road but don't drive on the freeway in the rain, horrible in rain, don't feel safe, like they don't touch the road just riding on water. Only drive this car on sunny days so it doesn't bother me.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 7, 2013