Nexen N6000

Nexen N6000

The Nexen N6000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 61 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 605,469 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N6000
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N6000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N6000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen N6000 Review

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Falcon BFII XT (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Hi all, just my opinion from here in Australia, these are on my 2006 Ford BF 4 litre 6 cyl which has now travelled 156,000 ks or nearly 100,000 miles = Yes big miles, its a very big country with at least 500 miles between major cities.
I bough these on advice from one of the car forums. And at the price I thought no big deal if I didn't like them and took them off. But no, not the case, in fact totally opposite.
These are the 4 set of tyres on my car, Goodyear Eagles being all the previous sets and I have to say that these Nexens have surpassed all my expectations as they were/are 40%+ cheaper than the Goodyears and to me a way better tyre in nearly every department. The only thing that the Goodyear tyres I had were possibly better was road noise, but not by a lot. A huge plus has been the wear or more so the lack of it. These were fitted at 110,000k / 64,000m and still have a lot of tread depth against the Goodyears that were run down to the tread wear depth indicators at around 34,000ks against the Goodyears 35-38k average for the 3 previous sets
In my opinion on my car the Nexen N6000's have been a much better tyre for everything I have done. I can't talk about how they drive in the snow, as 99.99% of Australia doesn't get any snow.
Most of my driving is a combination of city driving & motorways with weather conditions ranging from damn hot to pounding down rain on greasy road surfaces with big wind gusts, so speeds range from 20mph to 65mph, except on some country roads when we head above the max speed by around double ( damn those German Autobahns, many of us here in Australia are just so envious )
For me the Nexan N6000 have been an excellent tyre that have out performed a major world wide big name tyre manufacturer with tyres that were half the price. I can't praise them enough
1 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2014

Latest Nexen N6000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N6000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N6000.

Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper (215/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
Cheap tyre and nice wear after near 6 month.
Under rain condition this tyres are an HORROR.
In the highway after taking some water on the road I lost totally the car control.
I had never happened in worse conditions with Bridgestones Potenza.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Very nice tire. Cheap. Just a bit noisy. Otherwise on an old civic you do not expect them to be dead silent. Would buy again for sure.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2015
Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Honda S2000 (255/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I put these on my s2000, they are cheap, they wobble when cornering, breaking is terrible and try them in the wet and you have near to no control at speed, do not buy these tyres if you get the urge to put your foot down, khumo are the tyres to buy as a superb all round tyre
1 - tyre reviewed on May 3, 2015
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 400 average miles
Well I went for the cheap option on my BMW E60 Msport 525D, around town at below 40mph these tyres behave very well in wet and dry conditions, a day after fitting brand new NEXON 6000 (245,40,18) 36psi all round I took the beemr up the M1 (Motorway) and to my horror these tyres felt like the back was stepping out on me above 70mph. It felt like the back was power sliding with no acceleration to the point I had to opposite steer just to bring the car straight, it wasnt windy, the tyres were balanced and inflated but these tyres are not for high performance cars and not safe above 70mph I have ditched them and bittent he bullet and replaced with P-ZERO's, they feel strong at 80mph.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2015