Nexen N6000

Show all: Nexen tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Nexen N6000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 53 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 479,669 miles driven.

Nexen N6000

69%

75%

68%

Nexen N6000 Reviews

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 523I (265-35-18-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 19, 2014
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Holden Vectra V6 (235-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 7 average miles
Good medium price budget tyre. To be fair i havent driven in wet conditions that often. The wear is good, i have rotated the tyres quite often and kept the pressure to about 40psi. For the price i think they are a decent tyre.
tyre reviewed on August 16, 2014
Looking to buy the Nexen N6000? Click here to search for the best price for the Nexen N6000 or any other tyre.

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza FR TDi (205-40-17-W)
Very good cheap tire.
tyre reviewed on June 20, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225-45-17-)
I bought the car with Michelin Primacy HP on each corner. Being worn i put N6000 on each corner at little over half the price of the Michelins. I couldn't really tell the difference with grip but if anything i thought the feedback was better and the steering was a bit sharper. Dry grip was really good and wet was plenty good enough. They were even surprisingly good in the snow. I would recommend and buy again especially for the price. I had XL tyres and think that made then a bit better for the stiffer sidewall. They have quite a nice looking tread pattern too. Wear i did 20k and lost 4mm on the front and 2mm on the back
tyre reviewed on May 31, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra (225-40-18-)
I needed to replace tires Federal ss 595 on my hothach astra VXR. After reading so many good reviews of nexen 6000 I bought them. I drive mostly in town but take my car to the race track from time to time. On I liked very much my old Federal tires for very good grip on wet and dry and for very good road feedback and sharpness BUT the road noise was terrible so my next tires wanted to be more soft
and comfortble. I bought nexen very very cheap. First impression was that this tires are very comfortble , soft and road noise is almost 0. Grip is very good on dry and wet , compared to other budget tires. .One thing I did not like is that car lost its sharpness with Nexens and its become more wabbly when hard cornerring, because of the soft sidewals and compound . But I guess it a price to pay for comfort. So I think for every day driving its a very good tires for its price , better than much more expensive tires, BUT if you driving a hothach or a sports car and thinking to take it to a race track , than this tires are not for you
tyre reviewed on May 3, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus ST (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly town for 8,000 spirited miles
I needed tyres when in the main dealer for a service/mot & was recommended these Nexen 6000's. Was pretty cautious & wanted to stick with the Conti's as my car is a Focus ST & get driven pretty hard at times.

I am so glad I went for these tyres. They are brilliant in the dry, wet & snow!
Cheap & easily as good as the original Conti's.

The only downside is the soft compound they are made of means that they do wear fairly quickly. But great tyre & have already replaced the Nexen with the same Nexen again.
tyre reviewed on April 2, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf R20 270 bhp 4wd (235-35-19-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
At budget price availability £87 as I write these are a 'steal' compared to other makes for my car!
I can't find better at the price!
There seems little compromise, except in extreme wet conditions.
tyre reviewed on February 28, 2014
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.9 cdti 150hp (225-40-18-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Good budget all round tyres. Need running in a little before they come into effect, but that applies with most tyres. The wear is average (I got 16k out of them). When the tread is around 3mm, I did notice a significant reduction in grip, esp in damp/wet conditions but when warmed up, they seem to be hold up alright. Would recommend.
tyre reviewed on February 5, 2014
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus GS430 (225-45-18-W)
A great budget tyre in my opinion. Bought as replacements for Pirelli P Zero Rosso's on my Lexus GS 430. The car is very heavy and powerful, and I was somewhat apprehensive. I have used Nexen N8000's on a Lexus GS before, which they were great in the Summer on both dry and wet roads but utterly useless in snow/ice/slush having 0% traction on snow. I'm currently driving in the UK and Germany on a real combination of roads from Autobahns at 100mph+ driving for long distances to "A" roads and town driving. I therefore faced the first snow in Germany with a sense of genuine dread but my fears were unfounded. The N6000's much much better than I could have hoped for. They performed excellently on snowy roads, and cope very well with high speed German Autobahn and UK motorway driving. They are comfortable, predictable and perform well in the wet. Noise levels don't seem to be much different than the Pirelli's they replaced. The jury is still out on wear levels, but all in all a great tyre for the money. I will almost certainly buy again.
tyre reviewed on December 21, 2013
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra (205-50-17-W)
These tyres are noisey, but put the radio on... Whilst running these tyres our mpg (17 year old car) was comparable to the "out of factory" suggestions (55mpg). we had no scary moments under cornering or braking, so thats a plus! they lasted us 28k miles, which is apparantly excellent for Nexens. FYI, the fitter reccomended 32psi for the pressure (not a lot of places list psi's for aftermarket wheels)
tyre reviewed on October 11, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: