Nexen N6000

Show all: Nexen tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Nexen N6000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 59 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 590,469 miles driven.

Nexen N6000

Nexen N6000 Reviews

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type S (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly town for 35,000 easy going miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on June 9, 2015
Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Honda S2000 (255-40-17-)
I put these on my s2000, they are cheap, they wobble when cornering, breaking is terrible and try them in the wet and you have near to no control at speed, do not buy these tyres if you get the urge to put your foot down, khumo are the tyres to buy as a superb all round tyre
tyre reviewed on May 3, 2015
Looking to buy the Nexen N6000? Click here to search for the best price for the Nexen N6000 or any other tyre.
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 400 average miles
Well I went for the cheap option on my BMW E60 Msport 525D, around town at below 40mph these tyres behave very well in wet and dry conditions, a day after fitting brand new NEXON 6000 (245,40,18) 36psi all round I took the beemr up the M1 (Motorway) and to my horror these tyres felt like the back was stepping out on me above 70mph. It felt like the back was power sliding with no acceleration to the point I had to opposite steer just to bring the car straight, it wasnt windy, the tyres were balanced and inflated but these tyres are not for high performance cars and not safe above 70mph I have ditched them and bittent he bullet and replaced with P-ZERO's, they feel strong at 80mph.
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2015
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (235-65-17-H)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10,400 easy going miles
Done 10400 miles tyres cracking in tread on all 4 tyres
tyre reviewed on April 3, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Holden Vectra V6 (225-45-17-)
Well time to replace my Nexen N6000 tyres...and guess what....I am getting exactly the same again. Cant fault the tyres....good price $129 aussie dollars (about 60 quid to you poms. On my 3.2 V6 Vectra...which is no slouch....though i dont often drive hard....i do enjoy taking roundabouts at a bit of gallop...and the tyres hang in there superbly. I have done about 45000 kms on the tyres and all still (just) above the wear indicators, which i think is outstanding. Had Goodyear F1s on other cars...but these are as good and much much quieter....not to mention cheaper. One of the best so called budget tyres around....they are not budget....your just not getting ripped off has hard as you do by the big names. Highly recommend them.
tyre reviewed on February 25, 2015
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Falcon BFII XT (235-45-17-)
Hi all, just my opinion from here in Australia, these are on my 2006 Ford BF 4 litre 6 cyl which has now travelled 156,000 ks or nearly 100,000 miles = Yes big miles, its a very big country with at least 500 miles between major cities.
I bough these on advice from one of the car forums. And at the price I thought no big deal if I didn't like them and took them off. But no, not the case, in fact totally opposite.
These are the 4 set of tyres on my car, Goodyear Eagles being all the previous sets and I have to say that these Nexens have surpassed all my expectations as they were/are 40%+ cheaper than the Goodyears and to me a way better tyre in nearly every department. The only thing that the Goodyear tyres I had were possibly better was road noise, but not by a lot. A huge plus has been the wear or more so the lack of it. These were fitted at 110,000k / 64,000m and still have a lot of tread depth against the Goodyears that were run down to the tread wear depth indicators at around 34,000ks against the Goodyears 35-38k average for the 3 previous sets
In my opinion on my car the Nexen N6000's have been a much better tyre for everything I have done. I can't talk about how they drive in the snow, as 99.99% of Australia doesn't get any snow.
Most of my driving is a combination of city driving & motorways with weather conditions ranging from damn hot to pounding down rain on greasy road surfaces with big wind gusts, so speeds range from 20mph to 65mph, except on some country roads when we head above the max speed by around double ( damn those German Autobahns, many of us here in Australia are just so envious )
For me the Nexan N6000 have been an excellent tyre that have out performed a major world wide big name tyre manufacturer with tyres that were half the price. I can't praise them enough
tyre reviewed on November 2, 2014
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 523I (265-35-18-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 19, 2014
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Holden Vectra V6 (235-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 7 average miles
Good medium price budget tyre. To be fair i havent driven in wet conditions that often. The wear is good, i have rotated the tyres quite often and kept the pressure to about 40psi. For the price i think they are a decent tyre.
tyre reviewed on August 16, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza FR TDi (205-40-17-W)
Very good cheap tire.
tyre reviewed on June 20, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225-45-17-)
I bought the car with Michelin Primacy HP on each corner. Being worn i put N6000 on each corner at little over half the price of the Michelins. I couldn't really tell the difference with grip but if anything i thought the feedback was better and the steering was a bit sharper. Dry grip was really good and wet was plenty good enough. They were even surprisingly good in the snow. I would recommend and buy again especially for the price. I had XL tyres and think that made then a bit better for the stiffer sidewall. They have quite a nice looking tread pattern too. Wear i did 20k and lost 4mm on the front and 2mm on the back
tyre reviewed on May 31, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Speed Rating: