Nexen N8000

Progressiveness 65%
Nexen N8000

The Nexen N8000 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 47 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 330,002 miles driven.

205/45 R17 £45.92 - £68.50 (9 prices) Compare Prices >>
215/45 R17 £46.51 - £65.20 (11 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £50.00 - £67.00 (10 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £46.18 - £71.00 (8 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R18 £55.81 - £69.40 (7 prices) Compare Prices >>
235/40 R18 £50.42 - £63.10 (9 prices) Compare Prices >>
265/30 R19 £69.00 - £85.60 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>

Nexen N8000 Reviews

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra R 275bhp (235/40 R18) on mostly town for 9,400 spirited miles
Fited these tires to a friends cupra , didnt expected to cope so well with the power , very good dry grip , and similar in the wet , definitely will buy again
tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (255/35 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
I put these tyres on before a 1500 mile trip over Xmas to Scotland from the south of England. I was a little dubious due to the branding and not many reviews on the larger sized tyres online.

Over all the tyres were outstanding on a combination of roads and hitting every type of weather possible. I was overally impressed with the way you could throw the car around in country lanes in the dry wet and even snow, they replaced a set of Bridgestone potenza standard issued by Bmw.

The road noise is pretty non existent on motorways also, I have a pair of Michelin efficient on the front and these will be replaced by nexen's at there change interval.

Overall I am thoroughly impressed with them and would happily recommended to family and friends due to price, comfort and grip factoring in at £128 for a pair.

I would and will buy again.
tyre reviewed on December 28, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
EXCELLENT 10/10 Changed from terrible Altenzo tyres now this one is very good. Next im try "NEXEN N FERA SU1"
tyre reviewed on December 14, 2015
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Coupe 20 Valve Turbo (205/50 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 45,000 spirited miles
Previously fitted tyres were Falken 452's. These Nexen N8000 totally trounce the Falkens. Not regretted buying another great mid range tyre. Why buy pemium ?? These N8000 last 20k before a change is required at 3mm tread left. Second set now on.
tyre reviewed on December 8, 2015
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 1.8T S Line (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 35,000 average miles
By far the WORST tyre I have ever bought for my Audi A4 (B8). Both dry AND wet grip is absolutely HORRENDOUS, i feel like my car will skid at anytime, i don't dare to drive above 50km/h on a regular turn, or go above 130km/h on straight roads. It is so bad that i feel it should be banned from ever being sold again due to safety concerns.

Tyres are also noisy and uncomfortable and only gets a lot worse in time.

The only good thing about them is that they last, tread wear is good, oh it's quite cheap, but even if they're provided to me for free next change, i would say HELL NO.

My suggestion is to stick with the well known brands and not crappy Korean ones, they're just not there yet in terms of quality.
tyre reviewed on December 3, 2015
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru forester 2.5xt (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,300 spirited miles
i have 4 cars , 3 of them have nexen tires on them , why ? because i love the quietness and the comfort they give you ... the tires hug the road amazing in the dry and even more amazing in the wet .. even when they let go its smooth and you have time to correct it ... they wear a bit to fast but for this level of grip and comfort its more then acceptable ... my subaru XT with 330hp is still in one peace because of these tire :) great .. thank you tyrereviews.co.uk... i looked up these tires on this website ,and from the feedback here i decided to buy my first set of nexen tires and i am very happy with my choice ..
tyre reviewed on November 30, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Chaser (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I didnt have a lot of money when my Nitto invos went bald. So i when to my local tyre shop and the owner told me these are cheaper and very close to the same quality. He wasnt wrong either. In the dry and wet it was on Par with Nitto invos. after the first set wore out(a year later) i bought a second and decided to track them. They held up very well for drifting and for grip. After my last set was done. it was only natural to get the next best thing, Nexen N'Fera SU1(which was installed today) but i have to review them after the track day in December.
tyre reviewed on November 28, 2015
Given 82% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 75 (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
I fitted these after reading the tests and reports on here.
Driving has ranged from single track roads to motorways in all conditions over the last couple of years and they have never given me cause for concern.
The fronts have just been replaced after 30,000 miles with the same again.
The rears will be replaced very shortly.
The miles I got from these tyres came as quite a suprise as the compound does feel very soft and I really was not expecting them to last as long as they did.
I am very impressed at the price.
I will be fitting a set to my Wifes car shortly.
tyre reviewed on October 18, 2015
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (215/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 3,140 average miles
Normally I would have bought Nexens everytime had the N6000 before I fitted the 8000 as they had been discontinued. But I've just taken inott he garage for a service and they did the all round checks. Both of the rears fitted back in May, I've done 3k on these are showing cables on the tyrewall. Always been correctly inflated and balanced and tracked. Motorway driving only. Doesn't make any sense. Really reluctant to buy again now.
tyre reviewed on September 23, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Ford S-Max (225/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Surprisingly good budget tyres for a Ford S-Max. Sidewalls are sufficiently stiff in 98 XL, unlike a lot of the "premium" competition, and the S-Max absolutely requires this because of its vast weight.

Made the mistake of putting some Goodyear Excellence on the front to replace a set of Nexens, which made it handle like a French MPV and died within 10,000 miles. At £50 a corner the Nexens are a bargain as well.
tyre reviewed on August 7, 2015