Nexen Winguard Snow G WH2

Nexen Winguard Snow G WH2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 89% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI (185/60 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Bought these because my Sava Eskimo S3+ needed replacement. For first winter I'm very impressed, very good grip in every condition. In comparison to Sava, they offer much more grip, especially in wet and they are much more quieter (previously on motorways I thought that irritating noise is coming from the wheel bearing or engine but after replacing tyres noise was gone). I don't feel any difference in snow between Nexen and Sava but I feel much more confident driving on Nexen then Sava. Excellent tyre for the money, highly recommended!!
7 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2019
Given 89% while driving a Honda Accord Tourer Type S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
Bought these tyres in favor of the Nokian WR d3 because they were cheaper like 20 euros a pice . In the snow i was impressed , grip in the wet and dry is decent for my 210 hp 2.2 D Type S Accord . Its a solid tyre , comfort is very good . I have used nexen as summer tyres on my other cars and thats why i decided to give them a try on there winter tyres , very happy with my purches ! I recomand theme
28 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Renault Megane (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Having these tyres for about 5 months and they didn't dissapointed at all. I've noticed the change immediately and the feeling is pretty positive. I have been surprised how well they perform on both dry and wet, considering their price range.
I was thinking of buying more expensive tyres, but I'm glad I bought these ones. So far, so good.
23 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2017
Given 91% while driving a Fiat Scudo combi van (215/60 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
Wonderful Winter tire. Price and Quality %90
19 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2017
Given 80% while driving a BMW 218d Active Tourer (205/60 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 7,000 spirited miles
Very good tire for the price! The initial 5000km they were very silent, not that much now at 10000km on them! Good fuel consumption! Have been using them on dry and wet tarmac in temperatures from -20 to 5 degrees (winter in Romania), but have seen some 10cm snow and a lot of slush these days and they seem reasuring up to 110km/h.
173 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2017
Given 84% while driving a Vauxhall Combo 1.7 (185/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
These tyres are great, finally got a bit of snow recently and got to play with them and they didn't disappoint. I drive quite hard and aggressive so I push the tyres hard and in the wet I sometimes feel there struggling but never had an issue.
These tyres were really well priced, are lasting well and inspire confidence in winter conditions.
19 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2017