Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV

The Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV Review

Given 92% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
I needed a full set of winter tires and after some internet search, I chose these tires. After more than 5000 miles driven through dry, wet, snow and icy conditions I'm happy to say that I made the right choice, buying NEXEN. I had the opportunity to drive through 5 inches of fresh snow which later became ice and was surprised to have the full control of the steering all time, sometimes the car safety systems helped but nothing critical or scary. Definitely would purchase again this brand.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019

Latest Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winguard Sport 2 SUV.

3 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019