Nitto Invo

The Nitto Invo is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 95,770 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nitto Invo
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nitto Invo
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nitto Invo. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nitto Invo Review

Given 91% while driving a Holden Astra (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
Very happy with Nitto Invo tyres, possibly the best I have driven on yet for that profile.
72 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2017

Latest Nitto Invo Reviews

Have you driven on the Nitto Invo tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Invo.

Given 50% while driving a Chrysler 300C (245/40 R20) on a combination of roads for 3,700 average miles
I had all 4 of these brand new Nitto Invos fitted to my 2014 Chrysler SRT8 (Car was brand new at the time) after the OE Goodyear Eagle F1 has worn out, I did have fun with em' for the first 1500km if I'm not wrong and it then starts to lose grip from time to time! average cornering, slips off the line, gets tiny rocks stuck inside sipes and grooves (which was really annoying!) extremely dangerous in wet if you ain't familiar with how your car drives, I suppose this is a summer UHP tire but again, it was more like a combination of all styled driving for me whilst I had em' on. I would personally recommend other substitutes for the same amount of money spent if you're thinking of getting them! they have only last me 6000km before I swapped em', which was ridiculous! Despite all the down sides I've mentioned above, they are pretty good looking tires though! aww and they're extremely noisy cruising on the highway by the way, even though I knew they weren't made to be quiet as such but still, they were way louder than I had expected em' to!

I'd rather go with something else instead of these if you're not a big fan of the brand.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2019
Given 30% while driving a Alfa Romeo 1.9 JTD M (235/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Have run these tyres on Alfa 147 GTA for a few thousand K's. They were OK if not spectacular when first on but now they have gone through a bit of wear (< 50%) they have proven so useless (dangerous) in wet that I have has them pulled off and gone back to Goodyear F1's for road use. Invo's are only fit to use as bumper pads (eg; wharf). Strangely have also run Nitto NT01 semi-slicks on 147 for bit of track work. They are amazing and the well worn semi-slick handles better in the wet than well treaded Invo's. So Nitto know how to make tyres, just got it all wrong with Invo.
6 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2018
Given 80% while driving a BMW 328i (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 spirited miles
i fitted the NITTO INVO on my E36 328i after the car was bought..initially the car was most for town driving but then i have been travelling for 268 km distance almost 5 times a week so driving in the rain on the motorway is not a problem..they were more confident compared to Dunlop SP Sport Maxx which was the tyre that came with the car...and when driving during hot days it really stick on the corners very well and turning into turns with more acceleration was not scary at all. front 225/45/R17, rear 245/40/R17. Really a good tyre to buy for road and motorway use.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2018
Given 73% while driving a Holden commodore (275/30 R20 W) on mostly town for 400 spirited miles
staggered fitment on a 2017 Holden Commodore SS-V Redline with a W407 Walkinshaw upgrade. With over 450hp at the wheels to play with, the Nitto do break traction, but very little considering their inexpensive price tag.

275/30 R20 Rears
255/35 R20 Fronts
9 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2018
Given 61% while driving a Subaru sti Type RA (230/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
Fitted these tyres after using RE002 and wouldn't rate them highly, wet grip is average and dry grip is better but not amazing. paid the same price for these tyres compared to RE002 and would say that i should of gone with something else .I use these tyres for wet track work and spirited driving but dont trust them enough to push them in a good rain.

wear rate on these tyres is low but have seemed to last a fair amount of time so cant complain about that. if you were looking at these tyres you would want to get them on a decent special to justify the tyre.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2018