Nokian All Weather Plus

The Nokian All Weather Plus is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian WeatherProof

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 38,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nokian All Weather Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian All Weather Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian All Weather Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian All Weather Plus Review

Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Dacia Logan (185/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
I was actually looking for reviews to see that it wasn't just me or my car, but these tyres are brilliant the colder it is and the wetter it is, but talk about DESTROY my driving experience, they are SO noisy !!
14 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2012

Latest Nokian All Weather Plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian All Weather Plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the All Weather Plus.

Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (215/70 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Maybe teh WORST tyres I ever driven!
Who cares about dry grip, this tyres are dangerous on wet (slips abnormally even with normal drive in autumn, average temperatures, mild mediterranean weather)

On snowy/ice weather - UNUSABLE-INVALID!!!!

Buy this tire for commiting suicide.

DOT: 3713, Made in Russia
0 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2017
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Appeared to be more noisy at first, however, after 4,000 miles the noise was at the same level as previous Michelin tyres. Almost no measurable wear. Front Michelin tyres were finished at 20,000 miles, therefore; the wear on the Nokian All Weather + is extremely good.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2015
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis (185/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I have been a fan of Nokians for a few years now, they aren't easy to find though so I usually get them online.
After wearing through a set of Daytons in short order I decided to try some of the All Weather+ which have the same tread pattern as the WRG2 Winter tyres, these have more of a summer compound which makes them last a lot longer than the Winters.
I have put over 20k miles on these and there is still 4mm left, I'll be replacing them before this winter for sure. I am very happy withh them wear wise and with wet braking they are excellent.
I didn't notice any increase in road noise but they are 65 profile so maybe the taller tyre is more forgiving.
I'd recommend these for any high mileage user who wants a secure tyre in wet conditions and one that will also work in high temps like this summer.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 6, 2013