The Nokian Hakka Blue is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian Hakka Blue 2
Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 62,317 miles driven.
Tyre Test Highlights
2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 15 tyres
- Positive - Good handling on wet surfaces. Low noise level and rolling
- Negative - Relatively long braking distances
- Overall - The Nokian Hakka Blue has excellent feel on wet surfaces
where they have a high grip and stable control even in an emergency.
In the dry the tyres also adequately react to the actions of the
driver during abrupt manoeuvres. Low noise, smooth running and low
2012 Autoreview Touring Tyre Test - 2nd of 9 tyres
- Positive - Fastest laptimes in the dry and wet
- Negative - Increased rolling resistance, average aquaplaning results
2014 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 16 tyres
- Positive - Good handling on wet roads, low noise, low rolling resistance
- Negative - Relatively long braking distances in the dry
- Overall - The Nokian is well suited for driving on wet roads, which showcases the successful combination of high grip, precise steering response and, if required, predictable behavior during abrupt maneuvers. In the dry the tyre isn't as strong, with longer dry braking distances. Low noise and low rolling resistance give the Nokian a solid third
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Hakka Blue
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Hakka Blue. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address