The Nokian Hakka Blue is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian Hakka Blue 2
Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 62,317 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 15 tyres
- Positive - Good handling on wet surfaces. Low noise level and rolling
- Negative - Relatively long braking distances
- Overall - The Nokian Hakka Blue has excellent feel on wet surfaces
where they have a high grip and stable control even in an emergency.
In the dry the tyres also adequately react to the actions of the
driver during abrupt manoeuvres. Low noise, smooth running and low
2015 Auto Review Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 9 tyres
- Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning, good wet grip, comfortable
- Negative - Dry grip
- Overall - The Nokian has the second best aquaplaning resistance, and an all round strong wet performance, but isn't quite a match for the best in the dry.
The tyre offers good comfort, shock resistance and rolling resistance
2014 Auto Review Summer Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 7th of 16 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Good grip in the wet and dry
- Negative - Low resistance to aquaplaning, low comfort levels
- Overall - On our tests have already visited and "green" and "black" Nokian tyres - Hakka Black and Hakka Green . No results were outstanding, and now we’re testing the "blue" tyres. On wet roads, despite the new technology according to the manufacturer (polished tread grooves, a special composition of silica), the tyres were not able to compete with the leaders. Although the behavior of the car on the track is good, the car gently moves into sliding and is easy to control. The main thing - to avoid deep puddles: the Nokian lift early.
On dry roads the reaction is fast and accurate, but the movement is accompanied by increased noise and vibration. This can be partly explained labeled XL - tyres designed for heavy loads and respectively have an enhanced, more rigid frame structure. Sadly there’s no softer option, with the entire line of Hakka Blue marked XL.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Hakka Blue
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Hakka Blue. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address