Nokian Line

Nokian Line

The Nokian Line is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 45 tyre reviews averaging 94% over 517,074 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 European Tyre Test 185/60R14 - 3rd of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre with little wear, good in the wet

2017 Mid Range Tyre Test - 5th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Very good handling in the wet
  • Negative - None mentioned

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, good on wet and dry roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Line
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Line. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian Line Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 6,500 easy going miles
I am from Singapore and it is summer everyday with plenty of rain. I replaced my stock tyres, Michelin Energysaver, for the Nokian Line on my Mercedes C180 in Feb 15 and since clocked abt 10000km.

The Nokian Line has got very good dry and wet grips. For the Energysaver, each time i stepped hard on my brakes on wet roads, the car's ABS would kick in and skit forward. I had many heart in mouth moments. With the Nokian Line, no such problems, fantastic grip on wet roads. The wear is also good, hardly any wear after 10000km of mainly town driving.

However, as compared to the Energysaver, the Nokian Line is noisier. I supposed that is because it has better traction and i can live with it. Also, the Nokian is cheaper then the Michelins or Contis with the same performance range, i will definitely buy these tyres again if can find it in Singapore. Its quite sad there is no dealership here in my country.
43 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2015

Latest Nokian Line Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian Line tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Line.

Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX6 (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Tyre is really hard to heat. Slipping in cornering when cold. In comparision to barum bravuris 3HM i would say it's 7 to 10.
When get warm quite nice grip, but the sidewalls are bit too soft.
Nice braking in rainy conditions, but cornering still average. I expected something more from the tires costs much more than barum ones.
5 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2017
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai i30 (195/65 R15) on mostly country roads for 16,000 average miles
Bought these Nokian Line tyres for my i30 , reason was I already have a set of Nokian WDR3 winter tyres that I find superb and the Line has great reviews . I was shocked at how fast they wore down , with relatively easy driving. They have a nice touch with thread depth stamped on the tyre , but they dropped from 8 to 2mm after 16k miles. I couldn't believe it.....never again !
7 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2017
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (225/55 R16 W) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Very bad result for Comfort, Im disappointed :(
0 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2017
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.8 quattro (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
I fitted these to my Audi A4 Quattro to replace a set of Cooper Zeons which were okay, no complaints but I knew I could do better.
After seeing all the rave reviews I was interested, and spent some time researching the company, looking at their website and seeing how they tested their tyres.
I came to the conclusion that if they can work well in Finland they should be fine in Somerset where I have to deal with lots of muddy and bumpy and wet country lanes.
I was hoping to wait until we had some snow to do a review, but as it may never snow again, I decided to do it now.
The first thing I noticed was the noise (or lack of it) I was hammering down the A303 and I could hear this noise - a sort of whining that I had never noticed before, on the Coopers or the Michelins. It took me a while to figure out that it was the sound of the engine. This had previously been drowned out by tyre noise.
So they are super quiet. The ride is comfortable and stable. Grip on a Quattro is superb anyway but I can say that these are smoother and more progressive than the previous candidates with great responsiveness. I realise now how woolly the Coopers were. Grip in wet and dry is outstanding.
I have had them for about a year and a half now and wear is very acceptable and even.
I think they are the best tyres I have used on my Quattros. I used to use Contis and these are better than them too. Maybe the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 would match them, but they cost a lot more.
I shall definately buy them again when it is time. Highly recommended.
5 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2017