Nokian Line

Nokian Line

The Nokian Line is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 39 tyre reviews averaging 96% over 417,074 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 European Tyre Test 185/60R14 - 3rd of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre with little wear, good in the wet

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, good on wet and dry roads

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 5th of 54 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Line
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Line. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian Line Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 6,500 easy going miles
I am from Singapore and it is summer everyday with plenty of rain. I replaced my stock tyres, Michelin Energysaver, for the Nokian Line on my Mercedes C180 in Feb 15 and since clocked abt 10000km.

The Nokian Line has got very good dry and wet grips. For the Energysaver, each time i stepped hard on my brakes on wet roads, the car's ABS would kick in and skit forward. I had many heart in mouth moments. With the Nokian Line, no such problems, fantastic grip on wet roads. The wear is also good, hardly any wear after 10000km of mainly town driving.

However, as compared to the Energysaver, the Nokian Line is noisier. I supposed that is because it has better traction and i can live with it. Also, the Nokian is cheaper then the Michelins or Contis with the same performance range, i will definitely buy these tyres again if can find it in Singapore. Its quite sad there is no dealership here in my country.
24 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2015

Latest Nokian Line Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian Line tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Line.

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/50 R15 V) on mostly town for 60,000 average miles
Wonderful tyre. I now have these on both of the family cars after being initially recommended them by my local garage. Great grip in both dry and wet conditions with traction that installs confidence when driving. When you drive passengers like your children on a school run you need the reassurance of a quality tyre and not some cheap rubber that could cost you dearly. I simply will not buy anything else. Wear rates are even across the life of the tyre and they retain great grip until they reach the end of their life. Priced very competitively they easily out perform the more costly Pirellis I used before them.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2016
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 7,000 average miles
I brought these Nokian Line's to replace 4 Michelin Primacy's that had come to the end of their life back in March 2015.
I chose these when reviewing tyres on this site and now I am a converted Nokian fan, having had them for just over 9 months.
Quite how they got a tyre to have such good grip in the wet and the dry, offer up a softer ride than the previous Michelin, yet offer great handling with no hint of tyre breaking away when going into roundabouts with a bit of speed, is beyond me.
They really offer up a lot softer ride than the Michelin's, giving a more comfortable ride in the car, and so far wear looks to be acceptable.
these will be my preferred choice from now on and I am so impressed with the brand, that I also decided to buy the Nokian WR D4's winter tyres and these too have been very good.
11 - tyre reviewed on January 16, 2016
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Bought two sets for our two cars, a Hyundai i20 and an older larger Nissan. Note that the smaller 185 65 tyres are xl tyres (didn't actually need xl but they were cheaper) and these are the ones made in Finland. The non xl tyres are made in Russia.

Both sets of tyres absolutely amazing and really impressed. 8 months and around 6000 miles in each car and I can see no wear. Handling is super. They feel solid. Fuel economy good, at least as good if NMR better then previous continental eco contact. Wouldn't even consider ever using another tyre whilst these are still manufactured

The xl tyres of course give a slightly firmer ride but I quite like it.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2015
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Tourer (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Driven about 15'000km. Honda Accord Tourer 2010. Overall good tyres. Grip very nice, good controll, very nice X puddles on the roads with no aquaplaning. Keep the good grip also in cold Northen Europe summer mornings till +7C, not bad on gravel= all nice, but - very fast loosing protector milimeters.
And - despite on speed index V - it's not autobaan tyres. I'd X Germany this spring from East to West and back with max speed 200kmph (normally 130-170) and tyres did not survive. Pressure was correct, wheel geometry too, but on road to home back tyres start be very loud and coming back there was uneven wear at inside blocks of protector. Rear amortisators was in good condition.
So if you will use it in Northen EU with speed limit max. 110 km/h = reccomended. But not for fast runners.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 820 Si Automatic (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 35,450 average miles
Got 35,450 miles out of them!!! Mostly relaxed driving of course, but with some vigorous moments in between. I can easily say these are the best tires I have ever had on my Rover 820, they are down to 2mm but after 57.000 km what more could you ask for?

Definitely going for these again - absolutely amazing.
5 - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2015