Nokian Line

The Nokian Line is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian WetProof

Tyre review data from 63 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 845,058 miles driven.

2018 AMS Summer UHP Tyre Test - 6th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Good in the wet.
  • Negative - High levels of understeer in the dry, low comfort and high noise.
  • Overall - Conditionally recommended.

2018 Auto Bild 15 inch Summer Tyre Test - 19th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Short braking in the dry, low rolling resistance, good comfort levels.
  • Negative - Poor curved aquaplaning result, high wear.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 14th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Line
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Line. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian Line Review

Given 97% while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 6,500 easy going miles
I am from Singapore and it is summer everyday with plenty of rain. I replaced my stock tyres, Michelin Energysaver, for the Nokian Line on my Mercedes C180 in Feb 15 and since clocked abt 10000km.

The Nokian Line has got very good dry and wet grips. For the Energysaver, each time i stepped hard on my brakes on wet roads, the car's ABS would kick in and skit forward. I had many heart in mouth moments. With the Nokian Line, no such problems, fantastic grip on wet roads. The wear is also good, hardly any wear after 10000km of mainly town driving.

However, as compared to the Energysaver, the Nokian Line is noisier. I supposed that is because it has better traction and i can live with it. Also, the Nokian is cheaper then the Michelins or Contis with the same performance range, i will definitely buy these tyres again if can find it in Singapore. Its quite sad there is no dealership here in my country.
105 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2015

Latest Nokian Line Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian Line tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Line.

Given 90% while driving a Toyota MR2 mk3 Roadster (215/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 25,000 spirited miles
I was dubious about what I read about these tyres but have not been disappointed. Handling in the wet is amazing and the car has never slid or had any unexpected oversteer no matter how I’ve pushed it .
These tyres are amazing and I will definitely be buying them again, done about 25000 miles and still got plenty of tread left, very quiet on the road. On the Mr2 roadster forums I have mentioned them for being so good but people just talk about the known brands and underestimate Nokian , dry handling is equally as good.
Had a set of Sunnis on before these which felt like you were driving on ice when it rained,
0 - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.4TDi (185/60 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 28,125 easy going miles
Imensely good on both dry and wet. 45000 Km on them and from 8 mm they are just now at 5 mm, so halfway worn. unfortunately they have a whole lot of cracks on the thread so have to change them. The dot is 4214 so not even 5 years old from production date.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 6, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa (195/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 16,500 spirited miles
Great tyres, very strong all rounders, lasted 16500 miles - which is credit indeed with my daughters very spirited driving. Would definitely recommend if you can get a good price. No weaknesses, would have lasted longer but they were down to 3mm and wanted to get her new tyres for the coming winter.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,500 spirited miles
These tyres came on a car I purchased a couple of years ago from a family member, and I've used them for two summers now.

In dry and wet driving I found the tyres both adequately grippy and progressive at the limit. They arren't performance tyres but on my normal hatchback performed perfectly in most situations.

The main issue I've had with the tyres is premature cracking of the tyre, which started to occur relatively shortly after the tyres were originally installed.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2018
Given 79% while driving a Skoda Octavia (195/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 15,500 average miles
They are fine tyres. Can't say anything bad about grip.
The only disadvantages - rolling resistance seems a bit higher than I'd like (higher fuel consumption) and seems like they wear a bit faster than I'd like to see.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2018