Nokian Line

The Nokian Line is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 49 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 585,574 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 European Tyre Test 185/60R14 - 3rd of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre with little wear, good in the wet

2017 Mid Range Tyre Test - 5th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Very good handling in the wet
  • Negative - None mentioned

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, good on wet and dry roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Line
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Line. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian Line Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 6,500 easy going miles
I am from Singapore and it is summer everyday with plenty of rain. I replaced my stock tyres, Michelin Energysaver, for the Nokian Line on my Mercedes C180 in Feb 15 and since clocked abt 10000km.

The Nokian Line has got very good dry and wet grips. For the Energysaver, each time i stepped hard on my brakes on wet roads, the car's ABS would kick in and skit forward. I had many heart in mouth moments. With the Nokian Line, no such problems, fantastic grip on wet roads. The wear is also good, hardly any wear after 10000km of mainly town driving.

However, as compared to the Energysaver, the Nokian Line is noisier. I supposed that is because it has better traction and i can live with it. Also, the Nokian is cheaper then the Michelins or Contis with the same performance range, i will definitely buy these tyres again if can find it in Singapore. Its quite sad there is no dealership here in my country.
59 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2015

Latest Nokian Line Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian Line tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Line.

Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 508 SALOON (215/60 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
Performed very well while new. I drove them for 6 months some 30.000 km. After winter switch, I stored them at my garage and fitted again in spring, seemed like they lost all characteristics.
The wear was intensive, the car start pulling on the right side so I went for wheel alignment. The results were normal, all the troubles caused by the tyres. After total 40.000 km I changed these tyres and the car came back to normal.
This is 2nd set of Nokian that disappointed me.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2017
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Astra J 1.4 turbo (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
I used those tyres after a set of Goodyear, Tyres grip on dry and wet roads is perfect and more comfortable than last set. Very early to look at the wear but lower noise and excellent sensitivity to steering
5 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2017
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Rapid TDI (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 25,000 spirited miles
Bit sceptical when buying these and removed my old Primacy 3s . Very impressed with the tyres. Extremely quiet, stick well when warm and you can really throw the car around in the wet
1 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2017
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9 TDI Sport Estate (B5.5) (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 8,500 easy going miles
Bought these after reading many reviews and wanting a midrange value for money tyre,but i`m afraid to say very disappointed as they have only covered 8500 miles and are down to 3mm. Fitted to front even wear across whole tyre so no tracking or inflation issues and driven sensibly at all times also road noise increased as tread went down will not buy again.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 16, 2017
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX6 (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Tyre is really hard to heat. Slipping in cornering when cold. In comparision to barum bravuris 3HM i would say it's 7 to 10.
When get warm quite nice grip, but the sidewalls are bit too soft.
Nice braking in rainy conditions, but cornering still average. I expected something more from the tires costs much more than barum ones.
13 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2017