Nokian WRG2

Progressiveness 80%
Nokian WRG2

The Nokian WRG2 is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian WR G3

Tyre review data from 71 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 1,204,817 miles driven.

235/55 R18 104H XL   E E 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian WRG2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Nokian WRG2 Reviews

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (265/60 R18) on a combination of roads for 56,000 easy going miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2016
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Sharan 1.9TDi (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 15 spirited miles
I know I'm more than 5 years late with this review, but I just found thes tyres in my garage, I had used them in the winter of 2010, where it didn't seem to stop snowing for months. These tyres were absolutely incredible in snow, slush, and rainy conditions. In fact the more it snowed, the better they seemed to get. I went up a steep hill with three people in the back, in the snow! Nokian know what they are doing. Bloody brilliant.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 11, 2016
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 TDI (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 55 spirited miles
These tyres have far exceeded my expectations. Over 55,000 miles of city driving and long highway trips and they are just now ready for replacement. Hot summers with heavy rains and sleet in the fall and lots of snow in the winter. (I use Blizzak snow tyres for heavy snow conditions) They are strong performers in all conditions. As others have mentioned it is a great feeling to be driving securely through conditions in which others motorists are struggling to drive. I have not noticed any significant road noise but I drive a diesel so the cabin is insulated from most road noise anyway. The ride is secure and smooth for normal conditions. We have put many thousands of highway miles on these Nokians and have no complaints at all with the comfort they deliver. I not only highly recommend these tyres, I just purchased a second set which I will install this fall. Happy motoring!
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2014
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec.B 6MT Sedan (215/45 R17 V) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
Good winter tyres for city driving and roads without ice
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Audi S3 (225/45 R17 V) on mostly town for 2,000 spirited miles
No comments left