The Nokian WRG2 is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian WR G3
Tyre review data from 72 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 1,254,817 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2010 European Winter Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Excellent dry grip
- Negative - Slight weakness on wet roads and ice
2010 Auto Bild Performance Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 5 tyres
- Positive - Good safety margin in the wet, sporty handling with short braking distances on dry roads
- Negative - Only satisfactory winter characteristics, slightly extended braking distances on a wet track
2010 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test - 4th of 13 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Overall - The Nokian WRG2 provides good snow handling but is slightly let down by its snow braking result. Unrivaled dry grip and excellent wet performance gives this WRG2 a good overall score.
|235/55 R18 104H XL
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian WRG2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address