Nokian WetProof

The Nokian WetProof is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Nokian Line

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 4,150 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 5th of 45 tyres

2019 ACE Summer Tyre Test - 1st of 9 tyres

2019 AMS Summer SUV Tyre Test - 1st of 11 tyres

• Positive - Very high wet grip, good handling in the dry, well balanced.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance, slow steering.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian WetProof
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian WetProof. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian WetProof Review

Given 93% while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (215/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 150 average miles

Hello,

So far, I've been driving a set of winter Nokian tires, I think they were WRD3 and they were excellent!
And now, something about the summer Wetproof after just 200km along the main road. The general impression is, of course, that the car is more comfortable and that it flows more smoothly over the holes . I was fortunate to drive them in the dry and in the rain. On dry tires they hold the car as "on the rails" very well adhere in the curves, no creaking, slipping. The wet grip is fantastic, it seems to me that I did not drive a single tire like this in wet conditions. They literally behave the same as on dry. Tyres do not feel at all tire tracks that are covered with shallow longitudinal paddles . At speeds of 100/110km/h , the paddles literally turn into dust while the car goes "by rail". There is no trouble catching the steering wheel, or moving from the direction. This only happens with the larger bars, but at that speed it's something to expect, especially when one wheel hits the paddle ... However, even then I did not have the impression that I completely lost control. As far as the sound in the cabin is concerned, it is moderate compared to the previous GY efficent grip, I would say it is similar. I wish they were a little quieter, it seems to me that it can always be more quiet because it matters to me :), but far from being annoying. This is only my first impression, I do not know how will they wear for next 20.000-30.000 km, as I expect to drive them next few seasons...
1 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2019

Latest Nokian WetProof Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian WetProof tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the WetProof.

Given 70% while driving a Renault Fluence (205/60 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
its not quite its noisy like 71 db tyres
1 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Hyundai i20 (185/65 R15) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
road grip and also price are perfect. i feel safe like reading Universal Declaration of Human Rights while driving my car.

my previous tyres were prelli and so bad according to nokian.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2019
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!

Hello,