Nokian eNTYRE

Show all: Nokian tyres, Passenger Car All Season Premium Touring tyres
The Nokian eNTYRE is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 199,990 miles driven.

Nokian eNTYRE

77%

68%

53%

Nokian eNTYRE Reviews

Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S80 T6 (225-50-17-V)
Driving on mostly motorways for 24,000 average miles
Although these tires wear well, they get noisy after about 15K miles. I would suggest something else probably Michelin.
tyre reviewed on May 30, 2014
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 35,000 average miles
Had these tyres for 2 years on a Skoda Octavia, I agree with earlier comments that the grip in damp/greasy conditions is awful, the car would readily lose front end grip on roundabouts at slow speeds which felt dangerous. Wear was good (35k fronts not down to indicators) however come MOT time both fronts had large splits on the inner tyre rims which I hadn't spotted so failed MOT and was told was lucky I hadn't had a blowout. Could just have been unlucky but never had this happen on any tyre before. Bought these originally for the snow performance which seemed ok but wont be buying again.
tyre reviewed on July 5, 2013
Looking to buy the Nokian eNTYRE? Click here to search for the best price for the Nokian eNTYRE or any other tyre.

Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CRV (225-60-17-P)
After 40 yrs of driving I have never disliked a tire until I got my Entyres. The only positives I have is that they are quieter than my previous tires, and they do fairly well in heavy rain. However, they feel positively unstable in dry conditions on highway speed turns. On straight fairly smooth roads I feel like I am rockin all over, and roads in bad conditions actually physically hurt my body. I constantly have gravel stuck in the tires from my driveway even 100 miles down the road. Every time I have the air checked they need to be aired up even if it's only been a week between. After having them balanced twice I still feel like I'm driving on lumpy wobbly tires. I have given them 3 months to settle in and I am taking them back this week. I do not recommend them for heavy driving at all. I really did give them a chance, the promotional ideas seemed so good, but they have taken the fun out of driving for me.
tyre reviewed on June 27, 2013
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225-60-16-H)
I have a set of these tyres on Kia Sportage. Living in North West of Scotland we have quite varied weather pattern!!
I agree with most of the positive comments about these tyres. In winter conditions of snow and ice I have found these to perform nearly as well as full winter tyres. I have a subuaru which has a set of winter boots so I have pretty good bench mark.
Wear, rolling resistance and general dry performance is very acceptable. The Big downside of these tyres is the wet handling, not so much in full rain but more when it is damp or wet after dry spell when roads are "greasy". Here these tyres as quite bad. Very poor cornering and braking. I have decided that I can accept this due to other benifits, also don't need second set of wheels as they are pretty large wheels on Sportage.
Overall I would recommend these tyres and will probably buy again if price is right.
tyre reviewed on June 21, 2013
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on December 29, 2012
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Outback (215-55-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 45,000 average miles
I have been extremely pleased with these tyres. The stock Yokohama tyres the Outback came with have lasted about 24000 miles for a set. These are on 45000 miles and still have nearly 6mm left. They also have a very handy tread indicator carved into the tyre, which lets you know how many millimetres of tread is left.

As all-season tyres, grip is not quite as good in Summer, but the winter grip has been fine, dealing with snow in 2011/2 very well. I would definitely consider getting them again. They are also low rolling resistance tyres, so economical as well.
tyre reviewed on December 14, 2012
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Freestar Limited (235-60-16-)
I do not like these tires. I drive a2005 Freestar. There was a 15% drop in mileage from my WR's. They have 29k miles on them with about 40% tread left. The tires wear well, and are noisy, more so on cornering. Shallow sipes are limiting the tires usage long term. In Michigan they are going to be replaced before they are worn out.
tyre reviewed on June 30, 2012
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors Amanti (225-60-16-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I've just had the entyres for a couple weeks, had six to get a set of four, and they are all lumpy, impossible to balance to be vibration free at highway speeds. Had Nokian WRG2 before with the same problem. Am switching, at dealers expense, to Michelin Defenders and will never buy Nokian again.
tyre reviewed on June 24, 2012
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (215-55-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 40 average miles
I am very disappointed with these tires. I purchased them less than 2 years ago, and have been to the dealer several times for rotations and balancing. They were wearing so unevenly that the dealer had to put them on opposite sides to get any more wear from them. They hummed so loud that I could not hear the radio. I will not recommend these to anyone and will CERTAINLY not purchase them again. If anyone asks me about them, I will tell them to purchase any other brand than these.
tyre reviewed on January 8, 2012
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia Scout (225-55-17-V)
Driving on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Bought these all seasons for my Octavia 1.8T 4x4 Scout to give me some winter grip, but not going whole hog with new wheels / winter tyres. I had a ski trip to France planned and was wondering if they'd be a waste of money. I was really impressed. I got all the way up the mountain to 1600m with no fuss on ice and snow covered roads whist others were struggling with snow chains. They also handled the 1000kn each way on high speed French toll road with no real difference from the factory fitted summer tyres. Based on their price (£104 from Mytyre) and overall performance, I'd recommend them.
tyre reviewed on January 6, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: