Nokian eNTYRE

Progressiveness 56%
Nokian eNTYRE

The Nokian eNTYRE is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 21 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 214,990 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nokian eNTYRE
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian eNTYRE
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian eNTYRE. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian eNTYRE Review

Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia Scout (225/55 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Bought these all seasons for my Octavia 1.8T 4x4 Scout to give me some winter grip, but not going whole hog with new wheels / winter tyres. I had a ski trip to France planned and was wondering if they'd be a waste of money. I was really impressed. I got all the way up the mountain to 1600m with no fuss on ice and snow covered roads whist others were struggling with snow chains. They also handled the 1000kn each way on high speed French toll road with no real difference from the factory fitted summer tyres. Based on their price (£104 from Mytyre) and overall performance, I'd recommend them.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2012

Latest Nokian eNTYRE Reviews

Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Galaxy (215/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
I am a big fan of Nokian.
I have been running eNTYREs for the last couple of years.
These were a compromise from full winters (have use WRG2's before).
These were perfectly fine in the dry.
They were actually pretty good in any snow we had.
However, they were not so good in the wet.
For that reason only I would probably not buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2014
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S80 T6 (225/50 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 24,000 average miles
Although these tires wear well, they get noisy after about 15K miles. I would suggest something else probably Michelin.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2014
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 35,000 average miles
Had these tyres for 2 years on a Skoda Octavia, I agree with earlier comments that the grip in damp/greasy conditions is awful, the car would readily lose front end grip on roundabouts at slow speeds which felt dangerous. Wear was good (35k fronts not down to indicators) however come MOT time both fronts had large splits on the inner tyre rims which I hadn't spotted so failed MOT and was told was lucky I hadn't had a blowout. Could just have been unlucky but never had this happen on any tyre before. Bought these originally for the snow performance which seemed ok but wont be buying again.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2013
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CRV (225/60 R17 P) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
After 40 yrs of driving I have never disliked a tire until I got my Entyres. The only positives I have is that they are quieter than my previous tires, and they do fairly well in heavy rain. However, they feel positively unstable in dry conditions on highway speed turns. On straight fairly smooth roads I feel like I am rockin all over, and roads in bad conditions actually physically hurt my body. I constantly have gravel stuck in the tires from my driveway even 100 miles down the road. Every time I have the air checked they need to be aired up even if it's only been a week between. After having them balanced twice I still feel like I'm driving on lumpy wobbly tires. I have given them 3 months to settle in and I am taking them back this week. I do not recommend them for heavy driving at all. I really did give them a chance, the promotional ideas seemed so good, but they have taken the fun out of driving for me.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2013
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225/60 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
I have a set of these tyres on Kia Sportage. Living in North West of Scotland we have quite varied weather pattern!!
I agree with most of the positive comments about these tyres. In winter conditions of snow and ice I have found these to perform nearly as well as full winter tyres. I have a subuaru which has a set of winter boots so I have pretty good bench mark.
Wear, rolling resistance and general dry performance is very acceptable. The Big downside of these tyres is the wet handling, not so much in full rain but more when it is damp or wet after dry spell when roads are "greasy". Here these tyres as quite bad. Very poor cornering and braking. I have decided that I can accept this due to other benifits, also don't need second set of wheels as they are pretty large wheels on Sportage.
Overall I would recommend these tyres and will probably buy again if price is right.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2013