Nokian zLine

Progressiveness 90%
Nokian zLine

Nokian zLine Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
Great grip and feel but the tyre wear is an absloute joke.Its the worst of any tyre that I have ever bought. I,ve covered 6000miles and they are down to 3mm on the front. This on a Honda Accord and I do not drive hard. Needless to say I will not be giving Nokian my money again. Back to Goodyears I think.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on July 4, 2016
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D Sport Plus (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
had the Zlines for approx 6 months. wear is average, noise is odd - they make strange noises over certain surfaces and rumble a lot when parking or slow cornering with a mid-to-high amount of steering lock.

visited a Blackcircles approved garage yesterday,as one tyre is slowly loosing pressure, no bug deal, new valve. however, garage noticed the tread separating from tyre body on all 4 tyres.

i am careful to check pressures on a fairly regular basis and the car has done 80K miles, is now 5yrs old, so not a dog of a car by any stretch.

anyone else had problems like this?

the returns and complaints procedure is woeful in the uk. you have to send the tyres back for the manufacturer to confirm the cause of fault, which can take up to 12 weeks. in the mean time, you have to buy new tyres if you ant to drive the car, and if for some reason they do no uphold your claim, you then have 2 sets of tyres...

also, if your claim is upheld, a refund based on remaining tread depth is offered.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407Hdi (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 31,000 average miles
I have had them for 51.000km (31K miles) as my front tires of my Peugeot 407 2.0. I was a bit worried initially because I lost 2mm too quickly to my taste but then the deterioration stabilized and I had a good driving experience in all conditions (particularly with rain). After 51K kms the tires are
-10 | - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2016
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Zafira A OPC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 47 spirited miles
That's my second set Z-line tyres. Amazing results !
With the first set I turned 75 000 (!) kms. in 3 years (half spring , full summer and full autumn).
I had not any problems - our roads in Bulgaria are disgusting (holes,
totally uneven road surfaces and so on) - they were just briliant :-) With my Opel Zafira OPC drove on a track day in Germany , the legendary Nurburgring/Nordschleife race track and I was fully amazed how they worked after many tours out there !

Еxtremely recommended !!!
4 | - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2016
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz CLS 320 (245/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 13 average miles
Great dry grip and decent wet grip, but wear v. poor. I drive quickly-ish on good straight roads (mainly motorways) but I'll be lucky to see 13,000 miles out of a set of rears put on in Feb. last year.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2016
Subaru (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 12,000 average miles
20000kms with a subaru outback
Need to say that tyres had losen pressure and my wife didn´t notice, so they tore faster
Much better the primacy3 that were mounted on the rear.
Good performance sinking on water but not as good as expected cornering on wet road.
Nothing to do out of asphalt (not expected)
Now we are going to the nexen su4
to be continued...
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2016
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E38 7 Series (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
I was really excited about these as I've had the Nokian Hakka's which make you feel like a king in Winter blowing my SUV's like they're standing still in aweful conditions. However, six pounds per tire heavier in my size for my BMW means an additional 25% tire weight per corner vs the Michelins I'm considering. The reviewer that said his car felt like it lost 20HP raised a red flag and compelled me to check the specifications on the Nokian website. My BMW won't be getting these any time soon. More weight means slower steering response, worse acceleration, ride, handling, braking, fuel mileage etc. I've been down this road before. Unsprung weight is an item you really want to work to minimize and I have with 20 pound 18" wheels. Disappointed but thank you reviewers. Check the specs in your size on the Nokian website, it didn't appear that all sizes were over weight, but mine was.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2016
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TFSI (205 bhp) (235/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
A4 TFSI 210bhp chipped to 260
Had conti 3s 5s 5p, Mich PS3, P Zeros.

These are by far the best Tyre I have had and I am very hard on tyres......defo by again the car is as solid as a rock unless you floor it on frozen roads an then well what tyre would not loose a bot of grip......For the price these tyres are fantastic no other word for them. Had to order on line but got for less than 100 a tyre.......you will not be disapointed although I can only comment against the Audi A4 setup.....all that remains is enjoy lol....
1 | - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2016
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
An excellent tyre all round, I have subjected this tyre to all different surfaces and different weather conditions. the tyre has never let me down or behaved un-safely.Been trying to convince my buddies to try them out and see for themselves. But no takers so far, they hear the name and immediately switch off. They do not know what they are missing or how much they could be saving £££'s. Go on give them a goooo! you will not be disappointed .
2 | - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2016
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E250 CDI (245/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 35,000 average miles
I've bought these tyres when I had on the clock 17500 and now I have 55000 and still 4 mm ! That's brilliant ! I will definetley buy again ...
What I didn't liked is that the tyres are a little bit soft on the sides so when you turn your weels you feel like you lost your pressure I the tyres
Apart of these are the best tyres I ever had !
Thanks Nokian