Nokian zLine

Progressiveness 90%
Nokian zLine

The Nokian zLine is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Nokian Z G2

Tyre review data from 54 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 329,360 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian zLine
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian zLine. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

215/50 R17 £80.52 - £85.30 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £66.26 - £70.20 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £61.81 - £71.12 (8 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/50 R16 £70.52 - £75.64 (7 prices) Compare Prices >>
235/40 R18 £87.92 - £106.40 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>
245/45 R18 £97.09 - £130.20 (11 prices) Compare Prices >>

Nokian zLine Reviews

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Porsche 996 911 Carrera 2 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Best tyres i have ever bought. This is the second set of tyres on my Porsche from Nokian and i can fault them at all. Grip and wear even at highe speeds and cornering - excellent!!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 520i (235/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,400 average miles
Good tire, superb grip in wet, on dry road not so much. after 12 000km I have 5mm tread left, sometimes I drove spirited, but mostly a little bit on agressive side.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2015
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet (225/50 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
review of nokian zLine first I searched the internet for tyrereview I found all what I was looking for, with Nokian I'm satisfied, I hold the car on the road very well, and the rain was very happy
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2015
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Excellent tyres, very good in the wet and dry. They're wearing well, with 6mm tread all round at 12000 miles. Highly recommended, suit the Impreza very well. As good if not better than Michelin ps3.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2015
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo 130 TDCi Zetec (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Great Tires! Balanced, my steering wheel is not shaking any more. Dimension 225/40/R18
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2015
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (215/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 11,000 spirited miles
GOOD NOISE LEVEL VERY GOOD IN WET LACKS A LITTLE BIT OF FEEDBACK ON DRY ROADS. ONLY 11,000 MILES AND DOWN TO LESS THAN 2MM
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a MG ZT 190 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Probably the best wheels I have used on wet surface. A must have for the scottish weather.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi Sport (225/50 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
I purchased these tyres last July and wrote a review in oct 14. I had only coveed 3000 miles at that stage but was very pleased with them nevertheless.

I have just this afternoon replaced the front pair after covering well over 18,000 spirited miled from a modified 220bhp high torque Audi TDi engined car.

Not once did they let me down and only gave me a slight shivver when I was driving in absolutely torrential rain last thursday for hour after hour. And then it was only a very short aquaplaining episode which came straight back under control as soon as I lifted off. And that was with tread in the 2.0mm region.

Since purchasing these tyres I have had nothing but praise for them. The grip is unbelievable in both dry and wet, even when worn close to the legal limit. The noise is slightly higher than others I have fitted in the past but the radio goes up a fraction and the issue disappears.

The price has fallen by 20% too so they are even greater value than they were a year ago.

I have marked these 100% in every catagory for a reason. Thats because in my hands, they have behaved 110% in every possible catagory. Shame they wont let me mark them as such.

I have bought these again and will yet again when these wear out.

Have ordered some for the MGF Lotus so will report on these when I have done a few miles on them.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU PURCHASE THE NOKIAN Z LINE's. I havent been!!!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2015
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a BMW X3 (235/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Best tiers I've used so far. The very best for cornering.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2015