Petlas Velox Sport PT741

The Petlas Velox Sport PT741 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 116,515 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Petlas Velox Sport PT741
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Petlas Velox Sport PT741
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Petlas Velox Sport PT741. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Petlas Velox Sport PT741 Review

Given 86% while driving a Toyota MK3 MR2 Roaster (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Bought a Toyota MR2-Spyder with these (185/55/15 front & 205/50/15 rear - 2014 product date) 2 years ago fitted with these (unknown to me) tyres. From the first date till now (>20.000km) I feel like I own a premium tyre. Great dry grip, feel confident on wet roads, comfort even though a little bit noisy & delivering great handling. All these notes result comparing to tyres on other (different style approach) Toyotas such as Avensis, Auris & Yaris fitted with Bridgestones Turanza T001, Uniroyal Rain Expert, Vredestein Sportrac 5, Dmack EcoXtra, Matador MP16 Stella2. Last week I bought a set of 4 for 175€ for my Yaris because the previous ones (Riken Maystorm 2 B2-lasted less than 20.000km) were unacceptable to dangerous. I noticed a great difference on handling/road resistance & even fuel economy (
74 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2018

Latest Petlas Velox Sport PT741 Reviews

Have you driven on the Petlas Velox Sport PT741 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Velox Sport PT741.

Given 100% while driving a BMW X5 3.0 diesel (235/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,300 average miles
I used Tyrereviews to choose these tyres and I don't regret. I have bought them at the beginning of the summer season 2019 for a SUV. The car stayed idle for 2-3 months (probably driven for 300 miles or so during this period), there was no need to balance the tyres once we started driving more often. We drove another 3'000 miles after that and everything was fine. The tyres felt just normal, no annoying sound, no problems with stability, our car is a 4-wheel drive though. So far I am happy with the tyres, given that the roads in Bulgaria are not the smoothest. I would buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2019
Given 94% while driving a BMW 118d (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Great tyre, was skeptical before because of how cheap they. But after 12.000 km I can say without a doubt these are excellent, they don’t wear at all and the grip is excellent both in the dry and in the wet.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Skoda Octavia (215/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
Good tires according to the price. Excellent on average ride.
8 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Alfa Romeo brera (225/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Excellent on dry and very good on wet. Also very quiet and good tyre wear. I did 25 000 km during 2 summers and still plenty of grip
18 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2019