Petlas Velox Sport PT741

The Petlas Velox Sport PT741 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 111,515 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Petlas Velox Sport PT741
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Petlas Velox Sport PT741
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Petlas Velox Sport PT741. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Petlas Velox Sport PT741 Review

Given 86% while driving a Toyota MK3 MR2 Roaster (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Bought a Toyota MR2-Spyder with these (185/55/15 front & 205/50/15 rear - 2014 product date) 2 years ago fitted with these (unknown to me) tyres. From the first date till now (>20.000km) I feel like I own a premium tyre. Great dry grip, feel confident on wet roads, comfort even though a little bit noisy & delivering great handling. All these notes result comparing to tyres on other (different style approach) Toyotas such as Avensis, Auris & Yaris fitted with Bridgestones Turanza T001, Uniroyal Rain Expert, Vredestein Sportrac 5, Dmack EcoXtra, Matador MP16 Stella2. Last week I bought a set of 4 for 175€ for my Yaris because the previous ones (Riken Maystorm 2 B2-lasted less than 20.000km) were unacceptable to dangerous. I noticed a great difference on handling/road resistance & even fuel economy (
66 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2018

Latest Petlas Velox Sport PT741 Reviews

Have you driven on the Petlas Velox Sport PT741 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Velox Sport PT741.

Given 94% while driving a BMW 118d (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Great tyre, was skeptical before because of how cheap they. But after 12.000 km I can say without a doubt these are excellent, they don’t wear at all and the grip is excellent both in the dry and in the wet.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Skoda Octavia (215/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
Good tires according to the price. Excellent on average ride.
7 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Alfa Romeo brera (225/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Excellent on dry and very good on wet. Also very quiet and good tyre wear. I did 25 000 km during 2 summers and still plenty of grip
16 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Renault grand espace 2.0 dci 175 (235/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 15 average miles
I would never know how good these tyres are. Only heard about them before, and am always skeptical to new or non-European tyres. But I bought a big car - Renault Grand Espace - and two of these tyres were mounted on it. So decided to buy two more of the same. Their price is cheap, and they act next to perfect. I drive a bit more aggressively, and they respond great. Wet, dry, fast, slow, consumption... No complaints from me.
15 - tyre reviewed on November 24, 2018