Pirelli Angel GT

The Pirelli Angel GT is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 31,150 miles driven.

2014 Motorrad Premium Touring Motorcycle Tyre Test - 3rd of 7 tyres

• Overall - A touring tire with a sporty character strong in both the dry and wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Angel GT

Questions and Answers for the Pirelli Angel GT

2017-04-18 - Are these dual compound front and rear

Unfortunately we are unsure as to whether these tyres are dual compound.

Top Pirelli Angel GT Review

Given 94% while driving a Suzuki GSXR600 K7 (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I bought these for my GSXR 600K7 after killing my Brigestones on the M27 / M3 traveling to work. I really cant fault the tyres, I ride mainly during the week and occasionally at the weekend. Don't get me wrong, im no driving Miss Daisy my bikes been race tuned by Crescent with a few performance upgrades. I would say 98% of rides will never get close to the limitations of this rubber.
66 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2016

Latest Pirelli Angel GT Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Angel GT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Angel GT.

Given 87% while driving a Yamaha FJR1300A (120/70 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Been using these on my FJR1300, fantastic tyre although i would emphasise on making sure you buy the 'A' spec tyre as the previous owner hadn't and front tyre worn badly on the shoulders due to the excess weight of the FJR, good feedback and confidence in the wet and great mileage.Work equally well two up and loaded for touring,no complaints. Will be replacing with another set shortly
4 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Yamaha MT 03 (660) (160/70 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Phenomenal tyre! Had a puncture in my old front Avon which flicked a nail into the rear Avon.
Had these fitted as replacements having never ridden on Pirellis before & they have been brilliant. Even when new & they were bedding in they were awesome! After the tyres were worn in they were so grippy that my confidence as a rider improved as well. Will definitely be buying again.
13 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2016
Given 90% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
Great touring tyres.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2016
Given 33% while driving a Kawasaki ER6F (160/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 400 spirited miles
I had a set of the Angle ST and they were great, 14000K and still going when I sold the bike, and they handled good.

I am riding a Kawasaki 650 Ninja now and replaced the stock tires with the Angle GT, big mistake, ruined the handling - with tire pressure at recommend 32 and 36 the rear tire felt flat and tame, with 32 and 40 it improved the lackluster tracking of the rear tire coming out of a turn but the lively switching of the stock tire is still gone. Might get you good mileage, but not worth the loss of handling on a sport bike. All the pro reviews are only interested in getting to do another review down the road.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 8, 2016