Pirelli CINTURA/TO P4

The Pirelli CINTURATO P4 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 58% over 172,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli CINTURATO P4
155/65 R13 73T   F E 71
185/70 R14 88T   F E 71
175/65 R15 84T   F E 71
185/65 R15 88T MO F E 71
185/65 R15 88T   F E 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli CINTURATO P4. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Review

Given 89% while driving a Rover 25 (175/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
These are great tyres had some on a Rover 25 and it was really nice to drive on country roads. Changed to Continentals and it lost some progressiveness in corners.
20 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2010

Latest Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli CINTURATO P4 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the CINTURATO P4.

Given 33% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v (175/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 21,000 average miles
I had these tyres stock ,
Summer : Dry grip were very good
Winter: Wet grip were good
Feed/Handling : Worst than ever, easy get to a skid, car be all over the place
Total tyres life : (21,000) Miles
Pirelli's worst tyre model I ever seen ,
Used to buying Pirelli Tyres / Prefer them than other Premium brands
but these were too bad ....
i advice no one buy them, i think there out of production now.

0 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2018
Given 63% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v (175/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
These tyres seemed in begin very good
but over time showed weakness
Handling (Dry): bit bad
No Good feedback
Wear too fast also noisy .

7 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2017
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 61% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (175/65 R15 T) on mostly motorways for 90,000 average miles
Had them as stock fit for Fiat GP 1.3 diesel. They were very noisy (winter dayton dw510 were a blessing for comfort!). They had bad wet grip. But the durability... 140 thousand kilometers. Thats like 90 thousand miles! They weared down to 2-3mm depending on tyre. To be honest if I'd made a switch to have the 2 better tyres on front I'd do an extra 10 thousand km without a problem.

After they had worn out to 4-5mm they started to have a better wet grip (worse aquaplanning of course), and started to be a bit more predictable.

They never had a good grip to start with, but honestly, as they wore out - the grip didn't change too much.

Won't buy again, since I really need a quiet tyre. And these tyres also were a bit expensive when I checked them
0 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2016
Given 10% while driving a Peugeot 106 (155/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
No feedback whatsoever. The only feedback I get is the fact that I can see my car turning when I move the wheel. Sure the car turns as expected but the lack of feedback gives me low confidence. They have essentially ruined any enjoyment I got from driving this low powered reasonably lightweight car.

They seem to provide similar levels of grip and turn to my previous set of tyres except for the lack of feedback, so I cannot tell where the limit is. Pretty sure I was understeering at one point but couldn't tell with these.

Can't comment on their wet grip, but the lack of feedback in the dry makes me think that the first I'll know about it loosing taction in a corner will be when its too far gone and I'll be going in a direction of no return.

Wear - well I've only had them for 5 days and I hate them, I couldn't care how long they last.

Comfort - well they are quieter than my last set of tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2012
Given 61% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (175/65 R15 T) on mostly motorways for 35,000 average miles
The only good thing about these tyres are that they cover high mileage. I drive many miles on the motorway, and in the wet they do not give any confidence especially on slip roads from one motorway to another. Most cars can do in-excess of 50mph, with these tyres at 50mph I feel the car is under-steering considerably.

The tyres have done 35,000 miles with 6mm left on the back tyres and 3 mm on the front.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2011