Pirelli CINTURATO P6

The Pirelli CINTURATO P6 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 235,970 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

195/65 R15 91H   F E 71
215/65 R15 96H   F E 71
185/55 R16 87H XL   F E 71
195/55 R16 87T MO F E 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli CINTURATO P6. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli CINTURATO P6 Review

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 400 (185/60 R14 H) on mostly town for 35,000 spirited miles
Best tire i ever driven.Spectacular grip even when wet didnt seem to lose any directional grip or feel of the road.Lasted pretty well long,consider that i drove the car every day for 4 years and most of the time agressively
Best low budjet(but with great performances)Pirelli produced in my opinion.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2015

Latest Pirelli CINTURATO P6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli CINTURATO P6 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the CINTURATO P6.

Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Cube (195/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I changed the original tyres of the car after 3 years of normal wear out and replaced them in October 2015 with Pirelli Cinturauto P6 tyres. I drive an average of 10,000 miles per year, the air pressure in the tyres is the correct one as specified by the car, and I drive on country roads but very carefully. In December 2016 the right front tyre showed a bulge on its sidewall so I replaced it immediately with another Cinturauto P6. In January 2017 the left front tyre showed a similar bulge on its sidewall so I replaced it immediately with another Cinturauto P6. In May 2017 this left front tyre which had been replaced in January 2017 showed once again a similar bulge on its sidewall so, once again, I replaced it with another Cinturauto P6. And now, in November 2017 the back right tyre has exploded, I was not aware if there had been a bulge in the sidewall of this right back tyre as I would have replaced it immediately if I had seen one.

Pirelli blames my driving and does not offer me any warranty.

I blame Pirelli because I don't think a tyre should be so delicate and because I never had any problems with the original tyres of the car with a similar type of driving.

As the tyres have been failing one at a time I have had to keep replacing the defective tyres for the same model but this last explosion has scared me and I am going to replace all four tyres with others that are not so delicate.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2017
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 i (175/65 R15 T) on mostly town for 24,000 average miles
On the under-powered Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 ,seemed give rather plenty of grip.(it was dificult to spin From Still ! )
Good Feedback and Good cornering control.Little plush on corner in , even though the had rather fat chik.(65).In wet they weren't as good though
Good performance in braking (Fiat has really bad ABS controller and maybe i ve underestimated) I suppose they could be better in wet.didnt like that
Comfort is liitle of compromise, probalby due to the strenghed sidewalls to provide good steering Feel.
Really good treadwear over 4 years on the car and they were handling efficiently at the last kilometers of their life
Under winter condition bellow 8 Degree Celcius, they were acting poorly, the handling was hitten for good
In some snow test, i ve tried they were complete unuasable

Would buy again the P7 blue probably if road noise in not the problem
0 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2017
Best low budjet(but with great performances)Pirelli produced in my opinion.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2015