Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde

The Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 23 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 261,893 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2017 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 1st of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced summer tyre, especially good in the wet, relatively low wear and low noise
  • Negative - None mentioned

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 1st of 53 tyres

2014 ADAC 175/65 R14 Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, especially good on dry roads, good in the wet
  • Negative - Slightly higher fuel consumption
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Corsa C (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Good tire. Very comfortable and good on the brakes. I recommend to anyone who walks in various road types.
73 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2016

Latest Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Cinturato P1 Verde.

Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
A decent tyre , very durable and quite safe .BUT with very hard sidewalls that ,as time went by, tranformed my French family berline into a truly firm car . And this not only my opinion . A friend mechanic who drove it had the same impression. Nevertheless , the tyre seemed to last forever even under the hot Mediterranian sun (almost 5 years old, though the mileage was low) . I changed to E250 Bridgestone and I am more than glad. . It doesnt feel as sporty , but finally I reinvented my comfy car !
0 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2018
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Punto Mk2b Sporting 1.4 (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
It's been 5 years wearing the pirellis after 12 years wearing Michelin pilot exalto and I'm very pleased with the quality and durability of these tires, so I will buy them again. They grip well on dry and wet roads (Greek roads are for tires testing the best). Hope I have helped you.. 😆
9 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai i20 (195/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Instantantly more grip and feel with these tyres especially in the wet. I feel they wear slightly faster than other brands.
7 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Roomster (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 44,738 average miles
I put them on my 1.2Tsi 77Kw Skoda Roomster back in September of 2013. Today after ca. 72000 km I have only positive thoughts to share. It is an excellent quite tire, having excellent dry and wet grip performance. I also had them on during winter time as there were no snowy conditions where I live, except last winter. So after 60000km they were unable to cope snow covered roads, but they performed very well on salted wet roads.

They started being a bit noisier after the 60000km mark, but not being tiring on long journeys. They also handled excellent potholes without loosing air.

Excellent tire. I recommend this tire to anyone wants longevity alongside safety and low fuel consumption.
4 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2017
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 8,500 spirited miles
I have a mercedes e220 w210 from 1996. Before this pirellis, i had michelin on it. It is a heavy car ( 2200 kg, custom made ) and it needs grip. The michelin summer tires that were brand new couldnt keep my car on track when taking turns. This happend even at lower speeds. I read good things about pirelli and here it is. It is absolutly perfect. Straight high speed driving is brilliant, except for some louder feedback but that is nothing to worry about. When i turn it keeps my car on track and without giving difficulties to handling. It drives me where i aim. For a summer tire it also has a avarage to good grip and handling on wet roads. I drove 15000 km now on different type of roads and it passed all of them for me. The main reason why i decided to write this is that about an hour ago, what seemed impossible to stop, the tires saved as good as my life! Value for money? 10/10 buy again for this car always thank you pirelli for this great invention !
1 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2017