Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde

The Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 310,943 miles driven.

2018 Auto Bild 15 inch Summer Tyre Test - 6th of 20 tyres

• Positive - A well balanced premium tyre with safe handling in all conditions. Short wet and dry braking distances, good mileage.
  • Negative - Poor curved aquaplaning.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 4th of 47 tyres

2018 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 175/65 R14 - 7th of 14 tyres

• Positive - Low fuel use
  • Negative - A little weak in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde Review

Given 87% while driving a Opel Corsa C (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Good tire. Very comfortable and good on the brakes. I recommend to anyone who walks in various road types.
89 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2016

Latest Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Cinturato P1 Verde.

Given 80% while driving a Suzuki SX4 1.6 LITRE PETROL (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 50 average miles
changed after 70.000 KM, very good value for money, offers a good balance between comfort and grip , so it's suitable for both city and highway driving , good braking as well, the only bad thing is that after about 20K KM it becomes harder and louder but, however, it has low wear and long life.
overall, excellent tires , recommended for normal everyday use, very good value for money.
i didn't buy them again because mine were made in Italy but now only made in Turkey is in the market and i'm not sure if it would be the same quality.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2018
Volkswagen (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 45,000 average miles
I went for these tyres because they had a great review and I didn't get any disappointment from them. They have served me very well for 3 years and 6 month. These tyres were used to their maximum and they still have life left in them. I travel a lot around Europe and my car is vw Touran 2.0 tdi se with 140 bhp. On German motorway I hit 185 km/h and they responded very well. This year on August to be more precise I hit 160km/h with the roof box and at one point I had to brake quite hard, the grip was still preforming well.
They are soft tyres so on the Cerne ring you will notice a bit bit side ways. In wet thy preform amazing. Fuel consumption, didn't notice major difference. In all they are not loud tyres.
The tyres have a very good value for the money.
My next tyres should be Michelin primacy 4, just to compare them to Pirelli.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018
Trying to pick a winter wheel and tyre size? Watch this video!
Given 90% while driving a Renault 12 (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
I was ammazed by this tyres performance, especially on the wet surfaces. Excelent grip but most important amazing on braking, no matter if you brake hard on wet or dry surface.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2018
Given 74% while driving a Renault Megane (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
A decent tyre , very durable and quite safe .BUT with very hard sidewalls that ,as time went by, tranformed my French family berline into a truly firm car . And this not only my opinion . A friend mechanic who drove it had the same impression. Nevertheless , the tyre seemed to last forever even under the hot Mediterranian sun (almost 5 years old, though the mileage was low) . I changed to E250 Bridgestone and I am more than glad. . It doesnt feel as sporty , but finally I reinvented my comfy car !
0 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2018