Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde

The Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 26 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 310,893 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2017 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 1st of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced summer tyre, especially good in the wet, relatively low wear and low noise
  • Negative - None mentioned

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 1st of 53 tyres

2014 ADAC 175/65 R14 Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, especially good on dry roads, good in the wet
  • Negative - Slightly higher fuel consumption
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Corsa C (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Good tire. Very comfortable and good on the brakes. I recommend to anyone who walks in various road types.
86 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2016

Latest Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Cinturato P1 Verde.

Volkswagen (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 45,000 average miles
I went for these tyres because they had a great review and I didn't get any disappointment from them. They have served me very well for 3 years and 6 month. These tyres were used to their maximum and they still have life left in them. I travel a lot around Europe and my car is vw Touran 2.0 tdi se with 140 bhp. On German motorway I hit 185 km/h and they responded very well. This year on August to be more precise I hit 160km/h with the roof box and at one point I had to brake quite hard, the grip was still preforming well.
They are soft tyres so on the Cerne ring you will notice a bit bit side ways. In wet thy preform amazing. Fuel consumption, didn't notice major difference. In all they are not loud tyres.
The tyres have a very good value for the money.
My next tyres should be Michelin primacy 4, just to compare them to Pirelli.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Renault 12 (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
I was ammazed by this tyres performance, especially on the wet surfaces. Excelent grip but most important amazing on braking, no matter if you brake hard on wet or dry surface.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2018
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
A decent tyre , very durable and quite safe .BUT with very hard sidewalls that ,as time went by, tranformed my French family berline into a truly firm car . And this not only my opinion . A friend mechanic who drove it had the same impression. Nevertheless , the tyre seemed to last forever even under the hot Mediterranian sun (almost 5 years old, though the mileage was low) . I changed to E250 Bridgestone and I am more than glad. . It doesnt feel as sporty , but finally I reinvented my comfy car !
0 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2018
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Punto Mk2b Sporting 1.4 (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
It's been 5 years wearing the pirellis after 12 years wearing Michelin pilot exalto and I'm very pleased with the quality and durability of these tires, so I will buy them again. They grip well on dry and wet roads (Greek roads are for tires testing the best). Hope I have helped you.. 😆
14 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2017