Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa

The Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 46,406 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa

Questions and Answers for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa

2016-05-31 - How deep is the tread on the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa rear tyre?

The question has gone to Pirelli and should be answered in the next few days

Top Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Review

Given 74% while driving a Honda CBR929RR (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
These were fitted to my Blade when I bought it. After a 100 winter miles I was very confident that they would perform better in the dry than the wet weather I was experiencing. That said they didn't move around in the cold and wet conditions until I pushed further than I would normally in those conditions. In the dry and warm weather they are very very good with a nice and progressive turn in and stable once the bike is over on it's side. Grip is good in the dry and you can rip up the edge of the tyre if you are riding spiritedly. Warm up time is good in the dry but they go off quick in the cold and wet. Last well and I expect them to last another 1000 miles before they really go off, although the front is wearing unevenly but thats probably down to my riding style. Very recommended, I will be buying another set for the summer but perhaps not for the next winter.
12 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2015

Latest Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diablo Rosso Corsa.

Given 94% while driving a Yamaha FZ6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,200 spirited miles
best road tyres ever for my FZR 600 Yam. Corners like it is on rails.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 24, 2018
Given 84% while driving a Yamaha R1 (190/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
All the grip you need on a dry road or on a dry track day. Initially found them ok in the wet but have recently 'gone off' I think. Will spin up easily on a wet road. Tyres have done about 2000 miles including 2 track days. Rear has 3mm left on it.
11 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
I think these are great.

Have used them on My ZX10 and probbaly have had close to 7000 miles on the rear. I dont use them on track.

The rear started to get a flat spot on it however when I was in Germany.

In the wet they arent great. You cant give it any power or it will kick out. These arent for the wet though.

They heat up quick and dont shred. I really like them.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Honda CBR600RR (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
These tyres are awesome, just on the wet road it's getting a lill bit slippery.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2015