Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC

The Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC Review

Given 83% while driving a Triumph Daytona 675 (180/55 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I ride a 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 which comes fitted with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC tyres fitted. I run tyre pressure of 34 front and rear. I have done 8000 km (5000 miles). The front tyre has reached its tread wear indicator about 500 km ago which makes it illegal although it still feels fine. The rear is still legal and looks like it has another 1500-2000 km left. The tyres warm up very quickly and are very sticky in the corners. I have never had a "pucker" moment with them, even in the wet. They give you confidence on the tarmac. Never ridden on dirt with them and don't plan to!
21 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2015

Latest Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diablo Supercorsa SC.

21 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2015

See all 1 customer reviews of the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC (newest first) >>