Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa

The Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 30,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa Review

Given 76% while driving a Honda CBR1000RR10 (200/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
On CBR1000RR 2009 - excellent on dry weather and track use, experience couple of slides in wet condition. the tropic condition in my country makes added to the wear and tear (with frequent track days)nevertheless, the diablo supercorsa sc2 is really worth buying for track hardcore
35 - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2012

Latest Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diablo Supercorsa.

Given 74% while driving a Triumph Street Triple RS (190/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Incredible grip in the dry. Twitchy in the wet especially from 2000 miles on
1 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Super Corsa SP's, I have had them on for just over 6,000 miles, my only issue with the tyres are Week 3 I got a nail in there, week 5 they got a tear in and I can see another tear developing.

Other than this amazing tyres to run both track and road. The wear pattern for a litre bike is great, they are not rounded and I had a nice ride on the motorway from London to Belgium and back in a day.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2019
Given 77% while driving a (180/55 R17 R) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
The tyre is 100% fit for purpose. Great grip for track/Road use in the dry. The tyre is precise The rear lasted me 4000 miles of spirited riding.

Please, please, please could people stop down rating this tyre for poor performance in the wet. You're not meant to use these tyres in the wet and if you do, you're an idiot.

Likely to not buy again due to the riding I do and do not get the most out of it, as I need something harder wearing and less race focused, so a Diable Rossa 3 for me.

Used on Buell XB9R Firebolt
3 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2019
Given 46% while driving a Triumph Daytona 675 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 600 average miles
Fine in the dry but riding in the rain for the first time these spun out on bitumen patches while cruising 100 kph in a straight line! Has never happened before with sport/tourer choices I usually run. Only 1000 km on a new Daytona 675 but I'll be changing them asap.
14 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2016
Given 74% while driving a Ducati 916 (120/70 R17) on track for 0 average miles
For track, this tyre got the top notch. For wet, i dont think im dare again to ride during wet condition.
7 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2015