Pirelli Diablo

The Pirelli Diablo is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 24,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Diablo. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Diablo Review

Given 84% while driving a Kawasaki ZXR 636 (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Originally I had Diablo Strada's which lasted 9000 miles. I wanted the same again, but they were unavailable so the fitter recommended the Diablo's. I was hesitant, but once scrubbed in, I never looked back. The front is planted, the rear is grippy. I've used them on twisty back roads, motorway and track. I can't fault them except for squaring off after only a couple of thousand miles.
72 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2008

Latest Pirelli Diablo Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diablo.

Given 80% while driving a Suzuki 2000 vatari jx2.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I bought a set of these for my SV650. I couldn't afford the more expensive Pirelli tyres so was recommended this by a fitter. They are a revelation. I'm a nippy but smooth rider & they tyres have given me over 5000 miles of easy, grippy commuting. They are a 'sticky'-type tyre so pick up small stones and grit a lot but never damage the tyre. This is the best wet weather I've ridden on, dry grip is great and the feedback is good, inspiring confident handling.

I would definitely recommend these for most middleweight motorbikes, provided you can find a tyre your size.
4 - tyre reviewed on September 15, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Honda CBR600RR (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Having done 6000 miles on these so far i have around another 6k to goall year round on my cbr600rr I had summer tyres be for these, these tyres are excellent for an everyday ride wear is great comfort if great but not fantastic on summers day getting knees down to other tyres.
18 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2017
9 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2017
Given 90% while driving a Suzuki SV650S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Great Tyre, never let me down once. Ridden over the Isle of Man TT circuit, got them nice and hot, started to cook a little bit, but with plenty of grip to spare. Only downside is that i've completely eaten the rear up after about a year, and 4000 miles. Got another fitted as i was so happy with them. Not slipped once in the wet, but spun up occasionally in the cold if ive tried to put too much through them.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2015