Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro

The Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 32,800 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro Review

Given 83% while driving a Suzuki GsxR 600 (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Excellent sports tire has grip on dry and never expected to have
Recommended
8 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2010

Latest Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Dragon Supercorsa Pro.

Given 94% while driving a Honda VFR 750 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I put this tire on the front of my VFR 750 whilst at a track day at Magny Cour. It was much cheaper than the Diablo Super Corsas that I usually use so I thought I would give it a go. It has turned out to be the greatest front tire that I have ever own on any bike, and I have owned over 30 bikes, over a forty year riding career.
I live in Geneve and the roads around here are the greatest windy roads in the world. The feel from the front end is just fantastic. It tips so beautifully, but the amazing thing has been the wear. I am now over 12,000 klms and it is just under the wear limits signals so it wouldn't pass a Suisse inspection but is still performing and leaning in perfectly. I just love this tire. You can still buy them online if you search for them and they are cheap because they have been super-seeded by the Diablo super corsas. If you get a chance BUY it immediately, you win not be disappointed.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2015
Given 61% while driving a Honda CBR 600F4i (190/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Used as road tires instead of trackday, they perform very well in any dry condition,as long as they get warmed up well.The wear is obviously high since they are used everyday and in relatively high speed trips with the motorcycle almost fully loaded. Cornering and feedback are perfect in dry but absolutely terrifying in wet, although they provide enough signs of where is their limit in wet. For sure i would buy them again as Road-Racing and trackday tires, but in no way as all-rounders.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2015
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 79% while driving a Kawasaki zzr600 d2 (160/60 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 5,200 spirited miles
my used 1991zzr600 came with these and I love them but can't find them anymore big shame
0 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2015
Given 71% while driving a Kawasaki ZX6R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I have these on my zx6r road bike which are great for dry weather grip but living in the UK not so good because it rains too much,I will be putting them on my track bike and stick to an O16.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2012

See all 9 customer reviews of the Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro (newest first) >>