Pirelli Eufori

The Pirelli Eufori is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 58% over 100,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Eufori
205/45 R17 84V * G B 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Eufori. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Pirelli Eufori Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Eufori tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eufori.

Given 53% while driving a MINI Cooper S (205/45 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I have just a limited experience on runflat Eufori@, but they are not really the best tyres I've had so far. Maybe due to the runflat construction, I have no experience of other runflats, but they are very uncomfortable and don't grip very well. I'm afraid of the wear also as I see some creases on the outer of the rolling band. Will probably switch for high performance non runflat in the future.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2015
Given 93% while driving a BMW 118d M Sport (225/45 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 18,000 average miles
Found these to be a good tyre and thy were RFT, good grip in the wet and dry.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2013
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 53% while driving a MINI Cooper (205/45 R17 V) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
A Mini Cooper on runflats... never again. My recommendation - go to 215/45 r17s non-runflat ASAP to get off these tyres, join the AA and carry a mobile phone! Atleast you can feel when they slowly let go but the ride quality is shocking and they seem to have perished before wearing out!?
0 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2012
Given 59% while driving a MINI Cooper (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Very good when new. Better grip than the stock contisports but seem to wear much quicker! My fronts are pretty much done at 15000 miles! Rears are still like new. Tram lining seems to have got ten times worse in the last few months, putting it down to wear. Wouldn't buy again at the price.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2012
Given 47% while driving a MINI Cooper (205/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Had never experienced run-flats before, never want to again! Terrible over any kind of cracked or pot-holed road, with tram-lining that beggars belief. I have run Goodyear F1 GSD3s on my Focus for the same time that these have been on the Mini and the difference is vast. The Pirellis gripped fine when new, but when worn were just awful. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2011