Pirelli P 7

Progressiveness 68%
Pirelli P 7

The Pirelli P 7 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 63 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 1,457,228 miles driven.

195/45 R15 78V   G C 72
215/55 R17 98W XL   E B 73
235/55 R17 99W   E B 72
225/60 R18 100W   F C 72
225/60 R18 100W   E C 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli P 7. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

205/50 R17 £81.76 - £101.99 (7 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/55 R16 £44.15 - £70.88 (30 prices) Compare Prices >>
215/40 R17 £76.46 - £90.32 (7 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £62.00 - £70.80 (7 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/55 R16 £77.39 - £133.05 (4 prices) Compare Prices >>

Pirelli P 7 Reviews

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407Hdi (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
Replaced the tyres my Peugeot 407 came with to these. These are definitely the best tyres I have ever had in the past five years, they wear very well and are extremely durable. Very responsive and solid to drive.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 18, 2016
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
(Yes, P7, not P7C)
Noisy and a bit bumpy, wet grip no match with newer models, long lasting on wear, but will consider others in my next purchase
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2016
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza FR SC 1.2 TSI (215/40 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 25,000 spirited miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2016
Given 52% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar XE 240 Portfolio (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Good grief, are the sidewalls made out of concrete? Awful ride quality, feel every cats eye, road imperfection, even painted white lines. Don't go anywhere near potholes!

Amazing grip and laser like turn in but really not suitable for general driving on Britains roads.

Gave up after 6000 miles and put some lovely Uniroyal Rainsports on instead, transformed the ride quality.

Fair play though, still 7mm all round so they would have lasted a long time if my spine could have put up with the constant hammering.

Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C4 Grand Picasso (215/55 R16 W) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Good performance and trust them in the wet. Never let me down . done 26000 on a pair still 5mm left.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2015
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Polo GTi (215/40 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 6,300 spirited miles
I've had these for over a year now on my Polo GTI, which I like to drive aggressively most of the time. They have a good grip on the dry. The car I have comes packed with 180hp, so if you put the pedal to the metal at a traffic light if the tire doesnt have a decent grip you will definetely notice/hear the spinning before the ESP kicks in to help get a better grip. Even though I've had these for a year now, I still hardly experience any spinning, which means I can still keep my 0-100km/h time at what it should be... ;-)

The tread on the front tyres is noticeably more worn out than it is on the back tyres, but thats natural on a front wheel drive that has some decent hp. I think I should be able to get another 6-8000miles out of them before I start getting concerned about grip. In the wet they perform fine too as long as you dont do anything crazy.

So on the overall I think they get their job done fine. I wouldnt have an issue buying them again. The only reason I would go for something else would be to upgrade to a tyre that can offer higher sport performance which would suit my type of car a bit better. For example the Pirelli P Zero Nero GT.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2015
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Silvia (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
First time Pirelli on my Nissan Silvia S15, bought two tyres for rear (RWD)so I change my rear tyres 3:1 front). I've heard good feedback from friends and family and driven cars with Pirelli's. It seems to grip very well in the dry and decent in the rain I haven't tried it in the wet in a RWD yet (will soon). The tyres are making some sort of noise while I'm driving, I can hear some sort of sound something like a piece of plastic or paper is stuck onto tyre. I only can hear it while driving along Jersey barriers, walls or inside a tunnel(Noise amplifies). I'm not sure if it's because they're new and needs to be worn or the tyres. The noise isn't coming from the car because the noise only appeared after I got the new tyres fitted onto my 2 rear tyres (RWD I change my back tyres 3 times before the front). I've heard good feedback from friends and family.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0 140 TDI Sport Estate (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
The worst tyres I've ever had!!! Prone to punctures, side wall failure and a host of other problems. Pirelli, sort your warranty department out and you might retain customers!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic FD1 1.8 i Vtec (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
On my 8th Generation Honda Civic 1.8 Sedan. Extremely responsive, improved handling and comfortable.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2014
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Ford (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 60,000 spirited miles
This tyre has an excellent and very quick response to the commands the driver gives to the steering wheel, even on the fastest movements. Very good grip on dry and wet road as well with low tendency to aquaplaning.
The more you inflate them, the more they grip, and gain quickness of response to the steering wheel command.
They last long, at least on my 2006 Mondeo TDCI SW.
Not to be confused with Cinturato P7, that is completely another tyre. This has lower grip, lesser and slower response to commands. Definitely not for sports car or driving, but has lower rolling resistance as well.
So, look for Pirelli P7 (not Cinturato P7!) if seeking for performance. Cinturato P7 is for more relaxed drivers who don't care too much of performance.
This difference gives at least an option to who knows what to search for.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2014