Pirelli P 7

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Pirelli P 7 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 53 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 1,294,828 miles driven.

Pirelli P 7

69%

62%

Tyre Test Results:

Pirelli P 7 Reviews

Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 31,250 average miles
50,000 kms later ... not a fast or aggressive driver, no problems on either dry or wet, noise levels low, wear has been excellent on a combination of highway, urban, and country ... the only thing I noticed was air-bleed and having to check tire pressure fairly regularly. Indeed replacing my tires tomorrow and the only thing preventing me from immediately taking the same P7s again is the plethora of negative reviews I don't share. Having said that, I see that all tire brands have lots of negative reviews. I would only consider taking the Michelin Primacy 3 as a replacement. I have to decide tomorrow morning, but probably the Pirellis.
tyre reviewed on May 19, 2014
Given 54% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225-45-17-W)
This was one big mistake, this tyre is Pirelli's worst product, almost like devil itself designed it to make customer suffer. At first it is comfy, grippy and performs pretty good. But after first 10k-15k kms tyre totally changes (it's like it is designed to perform well as new for tests and initial reviews) but after that it is total garbage. When temperature goes down below 15¬įC it is deadly on wet, no grip at all. It starts to produce this totally brainwashing terrible noise which makes me crazy. Also vibrates due to inappropriate wear due to "Hard compound" as tyre shop stated (not an car, but tyre issue - winter tyres are OK). Only plus is wear, after 30000kms tyres have only slight wear, but hell who wants to wait till this tyre is worn out? After this season I have to throw them out and replace with Continental/Goodyear/Uniroyal. I will not risk my mental health with them anymore.

Oh and I know 2 more People, one with same car, one with 08 Ford Mondeo, who has exactly same experience with them, so please save yourself some troubles and don't go with them, I have warned you.
tyre reviewed on April 25, 2014
Looking to buy the Pirelli P 7? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli P 7 or any other tyre.

Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 (225-45-17-)
Good tyre.

Had them on my Alfa Romeo GT at 60000kms, now at 110000kms and still have a bit of tread left. Decent gripping tyre in the dry, but in the wet can be very dangerous. Quite noisy also.

Apart from wet grip issues. A very long lasting tyre.
tyre reviewed on April 18, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon SE Ecomotive 1.6 (205-55-16-R)
Driving on mostly motorways for 38,000 easy going miles
These tyres have been on the car since new, and I've covered 38,000 miles so far. There seems to be plenty of tread left in places, but unfortunately my tracking has been out, causing heavy tyre wear on the inside of the tyres.

I tend to drive on fairly hard tyres as part of a 'hypermiling' driving style, but even at the recommended pressures i find these tyres are very noisy at motorway speeds. They also have quite a poor rating on their EU label, apart from that, i cannot fault these are great as an all round tyre. I'm looking into replacements, and I would potentially buy them again.
tyre reviewed on April 15, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (215-55-16-V)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on February 28, 2014
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 19,900 average miles
Just an average tyre with no surprise and no complain.
tyre reviewed on January 24, 2014
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 3,200 average miles
No thank you put these on just a few months ago and drive city to city.

First off road noise is immensely loud on these tyres comfort is horrible and wet grip is not so great.These tyres where on special at my local dealer and replaced my falken ZE522's and i am not happy falkens where way better in comfort handling and road noise...

Pretty dissapointed from this brand.
tyre reviewed on January 15, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz 220 cdi advantgarde (225-45-17-)
Excellent tyre. Those that report problems should carefully check their tyre pressures. Have had mine nitrogen filled which helps to stop loss of pressure ( all tyres). Oxygen from normal air filled leaks through carcass. Nitrogen molecules larger and do not pass readily through carcass.
tyre reviewed on January 1, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 118d m sport (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 18,000 average miles
Bought part worn on 6mm and managed 18k on them dry and wet grip is good and tyres are comfortable even in RFT.
tyre reviewed on November 10, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C4 (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 200,000 spirited miles
I am driving a Citroen C4 1.6 and I am constantly on the road. 45.000-50.000 kms per year.I have changed and tried different tires and I can tell you that the car make is the ruler for buying tyres. I have bought P7 for two times that is 100.000 kms and think of buying again the same or try the new P1. Overall performance = excellent, on any kind of road especially in high speed over 160km/h and also in mountain roads with bad pavement and U turns. The only minus is wet road where I get scared sometimes but I am not your average driver. Bravo Pirelli.
tyre reviewed on November 8, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: