Pirelli P Zero PZ4

Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 73% while driving a Skoda Superb 2.0Tdi DSG6 170hp (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
Last year I had a bulge in the sidewall of my p0 tyre. Tyre was replaced with the same. Now I have p0's on my front both with small sidewall bulges. I know I hit a couple of pot holes over the last couple of months but 3 bulges??? Needless to say I won't be buying p0's again.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 spirited miles
Main differentiator to the other tyres in its class is the ride quality and stable feel at high speed especially around steering center, the comfort and acceptable road noise level. Other strengths are dry grip, braking, steering response, although not the best in class. This is a very nice tyre for spirited driving in covering long distances on major roads, or for using low profile sizes. Aquaplaning performance is its biggest weakness for me. Wet handling does not inspire confidence, maybe due to the aquaplaning performance. Wears out rather quickly!
1 - tyre reviewed on June 9, 2019
Given 70% while driving a Ford Mustang gt (275/45 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 spirited miles
Good tire, but wear out too fast.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2019
Given 63% while driving a Audi A8L Quattro (255/45 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 11,000 average miles
I like grip with these tyres but they are made from chocolate. Utqg- mean tread wear is 220. With my Audi A8 L fronts after 10000 miles have 3,3mm. I never come across tyres like this. You get nexen nfera su1 40% less price and they do double mileage with similar performance and 69db compare to 73db.
Don't waste money and time on them
7 - tyre reviewed on February 3, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Alfa Romeo Giuiletta (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Previous owner of potenza s001
This tire is much more quiet.. It's also a lot less bumpy. Road feedback has improved and handling on wet and dry is exceptional!! Would definitely recommend giving it a try. I've driven for about 6000 miles on a combination of roads and the tire wears out slowly.. I think it's gonna last for at least another 15K miles!!
8 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2018
Given 92% while driving a Lamborghini Gallardo (355/25 R21) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
These are the Lamborghini approved P Zeros on the Aventador S. Stunning tyre in wet and dry, great steering, loads of feedback. Also loads of noise.

Obviously all this goes with the nature of the car and I've not tried any other tyres on the S, but I don't see the need to change. Very impressive
7 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2018
Given 53% while driving a Alfa Romeo Giulietta (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 12,427 average miles
Was offered these in comparison to my initial choice of 2nd set of PS4 which these supposedly handles just as well and have lower noise.
1.5yrs with 20k KM (12427.424 miles) milage and they are worn and due for a change.
22 - tyre reviewed on October 19, 2018
Given 54% while driving a Audi S4 (235/35 R19) on mostly country roads for 11,000 spirited miles
Didn't really get on these seem too soft on sidewall and make the handling feel poor.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2018
Given 97% while driving a SEAT Leon FR+ (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
These tires are fantastic! The grip is really high either on dry road or on wet or slimy road. They go very fast in temperature and maintain it without ever losing performance. These tires are silent, with low rolling resistance. I also noticed a slight drop in fuel consumption...very good!
They also have the rim protection.
The guide is really accurate and sporty. It is really a pleasure to drive with these tires, which have an exceptional driveability and stability.
You really feel confident driving at high speeds, especially in mixed roads full of curves. Once you have learned the limit (high) of these tires, you can have a lot of fun and in total safety.
Traction control rarely intervenes compared to all other tyres I have used. Really fabulous tires!
My experience is compared with several other summer sports tyres that I have used: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A, Bridgestone Potenza S001, Continental Sport Contact 5 (the worst in all!), Yokohama Advan Sport V105s, Dunlop Sportmaxx RT, Michelin Pilot Sport 3.

For me this Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) are the best tyre I’ve tried; second place the Bridgestone Potenza S001.
I still can't talk about mileage, but they should last longer than everyone else. This is my feeling that I will check in future.
Life of Potenza S001 and the old RE050A, about 30.000 Km (with spirited driving). All other tires last a lot less. The worst in terms of durability are the Yokohama Advan Sport V105s (about 12.000 Km) and Dunlop Sportmaxx RT (about 15.000 Km).

For me this P Zero PZ4 is the best!
9 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2018
Given 97% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (235/35 R19 W) on mostly town for 300 average miles
Very good tyres for the money. Needs some temperature in them to perform the best, maybe not as sticky as Conti Sportcontact 6's but should last longer. Very quiet tyres for performance ones.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2018