Pirelli P6

The Pirelli P6 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 21 tyre reviews averaging 60% over 333,765 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli P6
215/65 R16 98H   G E 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli P6. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli P6 Review

Given 41% while driving a Volvo C30 R Design Sport (205/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Even with extra load versions the side walls feel soft and the tyre rolls. Worn very quickly. Hard to get them balanced and stay balanced. Would actively avoid them in the future.
11 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2012

Latest Pirelli P6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli P6 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the P6.

Given 44% while driving a Fiat Linea MJD (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 10 spirited miles
I have a Fiat Linea that I use as Fiat original tires. However, the dry grip is very low and got a low traction. If you to get a accelerate, the tires to peel out easly. In a sharp curve it certainly peel out too. I hate this tires. The wear is much greater in corners. In a some time of use, the corners it wear out a lot before the center of tires. The p6 tire is a very rigid and gets a low confort and hadling. I ┬┤ll never to buy this tires again. Trash tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2018
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 66% while driving a Saab Automobile 2.0T (210bhp) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30 average miles
The P6 was OEM on my 2009 Saab 9.3. The car sat on the dealer lot for 15 months w/o being moved and one tire developed a permanent flat spot that never went away (a minor vibration when on the front). However, the tires worked reasonably well. Normal combination driving they lasted 30K miles (1mm remaining), but with 5K regular rotation, theye worn evenly. I never had any issue with them wet or dry, but they do lack feel (relative to a high performance tire). I live in Texas so can't' comment on snow. They are fairly quiet. Corner grip is ok; they definitely contribute to under-steer, but they will hold the road reasonably. Progressiveness is just ok as well. Nothing bad, but I do notice the anti-lock kicking in occasionally at times when I wouldn't expect it (I interpreting that as lack of progressiveness). But that may be the Saab as the brakes don't provide as much feel as my Honda del Sol. An ok tire for everyday use, but I can find better performance value so I probably wouldn't purchase again.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2015