Pirelli P6000 Powergy

The Pirelli P6000 Powergy is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 261,025 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli P6000 Powergy
235/50 R17 96Y   F C 73
235/50 R18 97W   F C 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli P6000 Powergy. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli P6000 Powergy Review

Given 73% while driving a Rover 75 (205/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 40,000 average miles
I have these on the front of my Rover 75 (2.5L Petrol) and am generally pleased with these boots. The grip on the road in dry conditions is impressive and have had no problems when driving at speed in the wet. The car handled well when I hit flood water on the M25 whilst driving at 70mph. These tyres are about to be replaced with another pair of the same after 40k miles as I am satisfied with the wear, comfort and low noise.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2012

Latest Pirelli P6000 Powergy Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli P6000 Powergy tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the P6000 Powergy.

Given 81% while driving a Jaguar X Type Estate 2.0D (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
34000 milles 0n Jag from new still 0ver 2mm left and I don't hang about.
Best wearing tyres I ever had. I used to get 10000 or there abouts especially when I was driving a scubi
5 - tyre reviewed on April 20, 2013
Given 66% while driving a SEAT Leon 1.4 16v (195/65 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 25 spirited miles
Nice tyre on dry. Very unsecure on wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 24, 2013
Given 71% while driving a Ford Mondeo (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 40,000 easy going miles
Further to my earlier report last year, 50 year old git here. When these tyres got worn to 2mm yread at the lowest, they got 4 mpg per pair worse!
Then ran over a ring pull and stabbed the inside shoulder, instant flat, 5th in 1,250,000 miles. on inspection, there was nothing there to stop the ring pull!
I have not been able to replace these, so I went for some GoodYear Efficient contacts for £55 per pair cheaper with an efficiency rating I found of B. The Powergys I found one rating of F! The Goodies sound better on most road serfaces!
Hope this helps someone!..
0 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2012
7 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2012
Given 100% while driving a Ford Mondeo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 70,000 average miles
Mondeo Estate 2.0 TDCi 130HP

40k on the fronts, rears have done 70k and have plenty of life left in them. Will be buying these again, assuming Pirelli still make them by the time these wear out!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2012