Pirelli P6000

Progressiveness 48%
Pirelli P6000

The Pirelli P6000 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 164 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 2,378,982 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli P6000
215/60 R15 94W N2 F C 73
195/65 R15 91W N2 F C 72
185/70 R15 89W   F E 71
225/55 R16 95W J F C 72
235/60 R16 100W   F C 73
225/45 R17 91Y   F C 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli P6000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli P6000 Reviews

Given 16% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza (185/60 R14 H) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Four tyres of P6000 were installed from factory to my fathers personal car, Seat Ibiza MKII 50 PS. Stay away of them! The only good thing of these tyres is......NOTHING! I’ m not joking. Dry grip is bad, comfort doesn't exist and they are very noisy as well. Wet grip is Terrible/Horrifying and you face aquaplaning all the time, even if with low speed. Road feedback and progressivess are poor and you don't know how your car will reacts on any kind of road. Project Pirelli P6000 is a great failure for Pirellis history. Highly NOT recommended!
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2016

Latest Pirelli P6000 Reviews

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (185/55 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 24,000 average miles
Very low wear rate but noisy.

These tyres came with the Corsa C 1.2 (55 Reg) I bought, fitted to the rear. I suspect these are OEM tyres that came with the car originally as manufacturing date (DOT number) of the tyre roughly matches up with the age of the car. If so, it would have already done 52,000 miles in 8 years or so, and I kept it for another 2 years plus to do another 24,000 miles. (I wouldn't recommend keeping tyres for 10 years and doing 76,000 miles btw, I only learnt more about tyres recently). I've never heard of such long lasting tyres, even although this is on the rear of a FWD car.

As they are fitted on the rear, I can't really comment on the wet and dry grip, or the road feedback and progressiveness but I've never lost grip on the rear even when throwing the car around corners.

It is a bit noisy as I could definitely tell the difference once I switched to Falken ZE914 Ecorun. I rated it pretty low as these are the rear tyres so I wasn't expecting such a big difference.
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 3, 2016
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2016
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota MK3 MR2 Roaster (205/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
These tyres are the most dangerous, and frightening tyres I have ever had the misfortune of having on a car. I really do not know how they can get away with selling them, as are an absolute death trap in the wet. My girlfriend and even my mother, who is a slow cautious driver. Had a spin in the wet.
These tyres were on the car when I brought it and have never enjoyed driving it until they were changed, now it is a completely different car to drive. Performance in the dry was OK, but any slightly damp serface had to be treated as if driving on ice. Some surfaces worse than others on which the car could loose complete grip violently with no chance of regaining control.
I don't know what these tyres are like on a larger heavier car. But can 100% say that these are in no way suitable on a small, lightweight, or rear wheel drive vehicles.
If you have them.... Change them immediately if you value your life.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2016
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
Tyres simply worn out far to quickly. Lots of road noise in the cabin. Changed to Bridgestone ecopia er300 and never looked back
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2015
Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla verso (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
Terrible tyres!!! after 30000 km driven there was still half protector left, but changed is as it was dangerous on the road and very very noisy... Never buy Pirelli again!
-1 | - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2015