Pirelli PZero Corsa System

The Pirelli PZero Corsa System is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 68% over 45,490 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli PZero Corsa System
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli PZero Corsa System
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli PZero Corsa System. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli PZero Corsa System Review

Given 86% while driving a Holden Clubsport VR (1994) (235/40 R18 W) on track for 250 spirited miles
I've only had experience with the Advan Sport V103 & now these.
Next ones are Marangoni Mythos.

Anyway Re: these tyres.

I use these downunder in Australia in the state of NSW.
Setting is for Super Sprint track days with the HSV Club & other co-joined clubs.

I think it's nearly an awesome all-round tyre. Nearly grips to the best of it's ability in the dry. Out performs other semi slicks in the wet for sure!
My car rarely slid sideways on the Skid Pan (water track test day).

Would definitely recommend to anyone & no have no hesitation to buy them again!! AAA+++
3 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2011

Latest Pirelli PZero Corsa System Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli PZero Corsa System tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the PZero Corsa System.

Given 47% while driving a Holden commodore (265/30 R19) on mostly country roads for 400 average miles
A little disappointed with grip still getting a lot of wheels spin but with over 500hp at wheels it’s hard for a street tyre
2 - tyre reviewed on May 2, 2018
Given 67% while driving a BMW 335i (265/30 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Perfect set for dry roades. Extremely gripy, impressive handling in dry. In wet the tyre is a disaster. Close to zero for aquaplaning and I noticed that the average speed in wet drops for approx 35% compared to dry conditions. The wear is very poor but if we are honest you do not buy these kind of tires to complain about how long do they last don't we. Will certainly buy them again, the drifts are fantastic and easy to control with RWD.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2018
Given 71% while driving a Porsche (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
best tyre for my porsche turbo
0 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2014
Given 73% while driving a Lamborghini Gallardo (295/35 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 7,000 easy going miles
the pzero corsa system with asimmetrico2 is stock tyre on my car. I am very happy on dry road with this tyre but it is not so good on wet. I bought 2nd set at 7000 miles, because this tyres are very soft and fast wear. I suggest this tyre to use with super sport cars.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2012
Given 69% while driving a SEAT Ibiza 1.9 Tdi (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 40 average miles
I live in Spain I have a Seat Ibza 1-9 2007 with Pirlli
195/55sr 15 85v with original alloy rims.
I am due for a new set of tyres. I do not want again the old Pirlli brilliant on good surfaces/ very quiet. but--- these
low profile Pirllis, are so noisy. The noise on uneven surfacing (joins in Tarmac ect) is
like a sledge hammer hitting the underside of the car.
Hancook have been recomended. Are they quieter.or --Do I come away from low profile? How would the car handle? My previose Ibiza was so quiet on tyre noise
2 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2011