Pirelli PZero Nero

Pirelli PZero Nero

Pirelli PZero Nero Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Ford (225/45 R17) on for 1,000 spirited miles
We run these tyres on our track car (Fiesta 150st). We have had 4 track days now 3 of which were in the wet. The tyres performed excellent in the wet. In the dry they were also very good but it was a very cold day. There has been some slight wear on the wall on front tyres but this is to be expected at high speeds and higher than normal tyre pressures.
When we come to rep,ace them we will either purchase these again or the much more expensive Michelin Super Sport.
Very happy overall
0 - tyre reviewed on February 11, 2017
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Most bizarre feeling I have had from tyres that I can remember. Put a pair of these on the rear and the car almost feels unstable at times due to tramlining. Have used Pirellis on my tip tops for years - never these again! Previously had teh PZero Corsa and loved them.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2016
Given 85% (breakdown) while driving a (205/40 R17) on mostly country roads for 9,500 spirited miles
A very good Tyre. These pirelli P Zero Nero have all the grip I need for the way I drive. I never drive near the limit of grip but I don't drive slowly and I like to press on sometimes when it's save to do so. I mainly drive on A and B roads.
10 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Celica VVTLi (205/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Done around 15k miles on my last set, which was good wear considering I live in an area with very tempting b-roads! Dry and wet grip is very good. This tyre hasn't had many reviews and most don't seem to be accurate compared to my experience so I thought I should defend them a little. Very well priced, progressive and really help you feel what the road's doing (not easy with electric power steering but you are used to how your car feels). I'd definitely recommend these to anyone.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2015
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mustang gt (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 63,000 average miles
These tyres came as OEM with the mustang.
68000km on them now, and I think they still can go a little bit more.The noise remained fairly low at this mileage.
At 60000km the traction started to decrease, as I could easily spin the wheels without pressing hard on the gas.
Yes, I would buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 20, 2015
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 31,000 spirited miles
Good tyre overall, good grip on dru conditions and excellent grip on wet. It is amazing on wet tarmac. It didnt last very much but it is common in thisbtyre category.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2015
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Replaced 4 x Michelin Exalto PS2 & within a few miles obvious there was much more steering feel & feedback than the Michelins. Greater wet grip also soon apparent. Main difference was feedback & handling. Possibly slightly firmer riding than Michelins which also wore very well.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2015
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Stilo (215/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 5,000 spirited miles
I have this in my Fiat Stilo Abarth (2.4 litre and 170 bhp) and the car changed completely, it grips and it's very precise on cornering. You can play with it even if it's a heavy car with a hard to use semi-automatic transmission.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2015
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Honda S2000 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I have had these tyres for some time now and finally took them off today with literally NO tread left in them.
The tyres were amazing with a couple shortcomings. They are:
1. Very little life in the tyres.
2. You will feel every crack on the street, so not meant for comfort.
3. Almost zero grip in the wet. It was a nightmare to be caught out by sudden rains.

Having said that, the positives of the tyre were:
1. Amazing response and predictability of the tyre.
2. Amazing dry grip with the tyre encouraging you to have fun.

All things considered I would definitely buy this tyre again. Its a purpose built tyre for the dry and as long as you know the weather and know your car, these are the tyres for you.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2014