Pirelli PZero Nero

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Pirelli PZero Nero is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 113 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 2,004,740 miles driven.

Pirelli PZero Nero

63%

61%

Tyre Test Results:

Pirelli PZero Nero Reviews

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 JTD (215-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 25,000 spirited miles
Excellent Tyre!
I recommend to all who wants performance tyre and get good comfort.
tyre reviewed on October 7, 2013
Given 49% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat 500 Abarth (205-40-17-)
This tyre is fine in the dry but as soon as roads are wet the traction is significantly reduced and there is a constant feeling on corners that you will suddenly slide or oversteer . Generally poor feedback in dry or wet to the driver .Even with tyres at the correct pressures they feel soft and lack positiveness.
tyre reviewed on October 4, 2013
Looking to buy the Pirelli PZero Nero? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli PZero Nero or any other tyre.

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330d (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 120,000 spirited miles
I have driven 120k miles in my car and this is the first time with Pirelli. fine in the dry, nice and grippy and progressive. But when it gets wet, they are a liability. My car will spin them up in all gears up to 4th even at low revs which TC takes care of. Switch TC off and be a hooligan but wheel spin in 4th in a straight line at 35 is just silly. I have never experienced tyres so poor in the wet and on this will not be using pirellis again. Even the alleged cheaper asian tyres are safer in the wet than these are. you have been warned!
tyre reviewed on September 25, 2013
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Corrado VR6 (205-40-17-W)
I don't understand those people who say bad thing about this tyre. I drive Corrado Vr6 with 190 horsepower and few modifications. I drive very fast and tire is very good. it's not the best i ever drive but it's really good. even in wet conditions.
They maybe drive those tyres with dot xx05...
tyre reviewed on September 11, 2013
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S Works (205-45-17-)
I had 2005MY R53 CooperS with around 200HP (open diff). Firstly I put Dunlop Sport Maxx on the car. The tires did not grip anything, no dry or wet grip. Simply nothing. The steering response was mushy. The tire was progressive though, predictible at limits. I hated them after 1000miles or so. Then switched to Pirelli Pzero Nero. When Pzero is cold it felt exactly same as the Dunlops. But when it is warm enough the dry traction was better than Dunlops. But still the tires were not giving laser sharp steering response that I was looking for. I belive this is due to the side walls being soft. Still lots of wheel spin, unexpected liftoff oversteers in the middle of the corner - managable though -, understeer in the long corners under half throttle...

Now I am driving a 2009MY JCW. The previous owner had the factory Dunlop ROF tires when I bought the car. It was the first time I drove with the ROFs so the first thing I noticed is the unbeliavably quick steering reponse. the tires were 2008MY, mostly worn and cracked. But the grip, steering response was far better than the Pzero's on my previous R53. I was completely shocked considering all the bad reviews I have been reading for the ROF tires for years. But the ride was unforgivingly harsh so I changed the tires to Pzero's again since it was quite cheap - making the same mistake twice. What I experienced on R53 came back to my R56JCW. Understeer, mushy steering wheel.
The credit I give to Pzeros is the soft ride, progresiveness at the limits and tire wear. What I look for in the tire are the ultimate grip, hard side walls (not ROF hard) to give sharp steering wheel response and high centering feel on the steering wheel. Next time I will be going for Bridgestone S001, RE002 or Michelin Pilot Super Sport.
tyre reviewed on August 15, 2013
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo brera (235-40-19-W)
Alfa Romeo Brera S 2.2 have these tyres as standard fitment. This is the fourth Alfa that I've had. When I bought my first Alfa in 2002 I was advised never to fit Pirelli tyres and I now know why. The marriage doesn't work. These tram-line terribly, they are one of the worst in the rain that I have experienced and they squirm under heavy breaking. In conclusion, I would never recommend these tyres to anyone.
tyre reviewed on May 9, 2013
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mustang gt (235-50-18-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on April 2, 2013
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (215-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
My friend bought 2 new and drive them 1000 miles, and then sold me because he damaged his rims. He had two more but user maybe with 2000 miles. They were lime new too. I fitted tyres on focus mk2. Focus is very drivable car, handling is great. When i pur p zero nero on it, I was suprised. I tuought there are no better tares than p zero nero.. And they were very good at the summer, i pushed them to the limits very often. I thought they are very very safe and thats the reason why I crashed my car!!! After 5 or 6000 miles, I was getting home from trip and drive like I always drive, but.... One left corner and I wasn't on the road anymore!!
The problem with P Zero Nero is that you feel very very safe but after 2 months or 5-6000 miles you don't know that the tyres are not good anymore!!
At the all, they are good tyres but not for me and roads where I live (Bosnia), p zero nero loves good roads, and only GOOD ROADS!!
tyre reviewed on March 13, 2013
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 se turbo 185 bhp (215-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 14,000 easy going miles
14,000 miles is not enough for tyres which cost £95.53 each on 8/3/2011 and have been generally worked quite lightly. Heavy driving could have killed them in 5,000?
Previous P7000s however did 26000. Pirelli PLEASE NOTE.
tyre reviewed on February 28, 2013
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205-55-16-W)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on February 26, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: