Pirelli PZero Nero

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Pirelli PZero Nero is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 108 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 1,890,740 miles driven.

Pirelli PZero Nero

63%

59%

Tyre Test Results:

Pirelli PZero Nero Reviews

Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo brera (235-40-19-W)
Alfa Romeo Brera S 2.2 have these tyres as standard fitment. This is the fourth Alfa that I've had. When I bought my first Alfa in 2002 I was advised never to fit Pirelli tyres and I now know why. The marriage doesn't work. These tram-line terribly, they are one of the worst in the rain that I have experienced and they squirm under heavy breaking. In conclusion, I would never recommend these tyres to anyone.
tyre reviewed on May 9, 2013
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mustang gt (235-50-18-)
tyre reviewed on April 2, 2013
Looking to buy the Pirelli PZero Nero? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli PZero Nero or any other tyre.

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (215-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
My friend bought 2 new and drive them 1000 miles, and then sold me because he damaged his rims. He had two more but user maybe with 2000 miles. They were lime new too. I fitted tyres on focus mk2. Focus is very drivable car, handling is great. When i pur p zero nero on it, I was suprised. I tuought there are no better tares than p zero nero.. And they were very good at the summer, i pushed them to the limits very often. I thought they are very very safe and thats the reason why I crashed my car!!! After 5 or 6000 miles, I was getting home from trip and drive like I always drive, but.... One left corner and I wasn't on the road anymore!!
The problem with P Zero Nero is that you feel very very safe but after 2 months or 5-6000 miles you don't know that the tyres are not good anymore!!
At the all, they are good tyres but not for me and roads where I live (Bosnia), p zero nero loves good roads, and only GOOD ROADS!!
tyre reviewed on March 13, 2013
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 se turbo 185 bhp (215-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 14,000 easy going miles
14,000 miles is not enough for tyres which cost £95.53 each on 8/3/2011 and have been generally worked quite lightly. Heavy driving could have killed them in 5,000?
Previous P7000s however did 26000. Pirelli PLEASE NOTE.
tyre reviewed on February 28, 2013
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205-55-16-W)
tyre reviewed on February 26, 2013
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat 500 Abarth (195-75-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 30 spirited miles
Had these on my abarth 500ss 17k out of fronts and 30k on rears.great all round tyre only draw back is road noise and can be pricey but apart from that 5 star
tyre reviewed on January 4, 2013
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo brera (235-45-18-)
I have always had these on my Brera 2.2 and although they could give more mileage (I like to drive my Alfas as they should be driven)I have never had a problem in the wet or dry. They give me confidence to push on when I want. Surprised at some of the poorer comments when fitted to other cars but maybe they just suit the Brera. Incidentally, they are also fitted to my Alfa 155 and give equal assurance.
tyre reviewed on December 26, 2012
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo (235-45-18-W)
tyre reviewed on November 8, 2012
Given 49% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (205-45-16-W)
I have a 1.3 Colt, on coilovers, harder swaybars and chassis bracings. I replaced the Goodyear Eagle NCT5s that the car had from the factory, with the Neros. I thought the NCT5s where bad, but these are even worse. At the first ~1000km I was happy and the cornering and braking dry grip where better than the NCT5s. But after that the grip was just crap. I can almost never heat the tires to their function temperature, unless the ambient temperature is 30+ Celsius. You really can't trust these tyres when you want to have fast cornering. On the wet grip is lost suddenly. Definitely not reccomended for spirited drivers. Only average for every day use. I will never buy them again.
tyre reviewed on November 8, 2012
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza FR TDi (205-40-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 500 average miles
I have only just worn the tyres in but they make such a difference. in comparison to the budgets which were on the car when i bought it the car just seams to stick and balance so much better and the road noise is also twice as good. also with a lot of torque they continue to grip, i wouldn't hesitate on purchasing the tyres again and at a great price for a premium brand too!
tyre reviewed on October 31, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: