while driving a
(225/45 R17) on
a combination of roads
I have had these tyres for some time now and finally took them off today with literally NO tread left in them.
The tyres were amazing with a couple shortcomings. They are:
1. Very little life in the tyres.
2. You will feel every crack on the street, so not meant for comfort.
3. Almost zero grip in the wet. It was a nightmare to be caught out by sudden rains.
Having said that, the positives of the tyre were:
1. Amazing response and predictability of the tyre.
2. Amazing dry grip with the tyre encouraging you to have fun.
All things considered I would definitely buy this tyre again. Its a purpose built tyre for the dry and as long as you know the weather and know your car, these are the tyres for you.