Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain+

The Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 91,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus Review

Given 96% while driving a (235/65 R17) on mostly motorways for 90,000 average miles
Replaced after 90000km. Was a pleasure knowing they were durable... reasonably priced. I'm now on my 2nd set
70 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2018

Latest Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Scorpion All Terrain Plus.

Given 91% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 4 (255/55 R19) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
Fantastic tyres, new model so hard to find dealer. Tested on Dartmoor, fantastic on ice & snow. Excellent grip when used off road.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 3, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Dodge ram 1500 (275/60 R20) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
I have about 500 miles on these tires. They ride great on the road dry and mud traction are both excellent . We had a ice storm a few days ago where I saw 7 vehicles and 2 tractor trailers in the ditch or median. I didn't have the slightest slip with these tires. Wet traction is very good also with only a little pull in deep standing water.
As for gas milage I have noticed about .5 mpg decline which is nothing when going from stock goodyear SRAs to an AT tire.
7 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2018
70 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2018

See all 3 customer reviews of the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus (newest first) >>