Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2

The Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 8,327 miles driven.

2010 European Winter Tyre Test - 9th of 10 tyres

• Negative - Slight weakness on wet roads and in snow and ice
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2 Review

Given 90% while driving a BMW 320D (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
Recommended by BMW, & put on all 4 wheels. I have had no problems in snow & ice & they have performed as expected. I feel confident driving with these tyres.
31 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2011

Latest Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter 210 Sottozero 2.

Given 73% while driving a Ford Mondeo (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 1,327 easy going miles
Not much snow this year for me to try them out but felt confident in the wet at temperatures around 0-4 deg C. Fuel consumption dropped by about 7%. Road noise lets you know you have a big tread pattern. Am swapping them for summer tyres now to save wear. Have towed a caravan with them and driven with a full load (4 adults, 2 dogs, child and presents) at Christmas with no drama. I have not been near the limit for corner grip so cannot comment re progressiveness but overtakes are not a problem. At 1327 miles this winter I hope never to have to replace this set but if I change my job I would consider on a new car.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2012
Given 60% while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Positive: great tyre on wet and dry road quite good in snow
Negative side - extremely noisy compared to other big brands and that's enough for me not to buy them again. On previous winters I've used Vredestein Wintrac, Dunlop Winter Sport, Good Years and Marangoni Meteo HP but NONE of these were as noisy as these pirellis.
My advice: If you think spending well over £100 for a tyre just avoid these pirrelis as you'll be disappointed unless the loud tyre noise won't bother you.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 14, 2011
31 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2011
0 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2011

See all 4 customer reviews of the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero 2 (newest first) >>