Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero

The Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 13,000 miles driven.

2010 Auto Bild Winter 4x4 Tyre Test - 3rd of 8 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distances on snow, very quiet, well-balanced winter tire, low rolling resistance.
  • Negative - Somewhat reduced performance in curved aquaplaning.
  • Overall - Exemplary.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero Review

Given 86% while driving a BMW 330D Touring (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I have these fitted to the front of my BMW and I'm very impressed with them, positive handling feedback, very good dry and wet grip, haven't aquaplaned once with them and they have been fantastic in the recent snow, providing good stopping and steering grip.
Only downside so far is low speed handling, I have had them start to understeer in the wet on roundabouts, maybe 25mph and below.
Overall I would recommend these tires to anybody not wanting to loose too much performance when changing from summer to winter tires.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2018

Latest Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter 210 Sottozero.

2 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2018

See all 1 customer reviews of the Pirelli Winter 210 Sottozero (newest first) >>