Platin RP 410 Diamant

The Platin RP 410 Diamant is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 41,500 miles driven.

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 21st of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Platin RP 410 Diamant
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Platin RP 410 Diamant. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Platin RP 410 Diamant Review

Given 61% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,500 spirited miles
I've now run these tyres throughout spring, summer and autum. I wasn't expecting a lot from the very random brand up budget tyre but they have ended up being pretty much alright.

In gentle, normal driving conditions I've found them to be quite grippy in the dry, and okay in the wet in a straight line. The issues with the tyres primarily come around when cornering. Harder cornering in the dry feels like it folds the sidewall over, so you transition from fairly direct steering to very vague steering mid-corner. In the wet, too much steering angle while accelerating often results in spinning wheels where previous tyres have been fine. I wouldn't fancy using them through the winter.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2018

Latest Platin RP 410 Diamant Reviews

Have you driven on the Platin RP 410 Diamant tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RP 410 Diamant.

1 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2018