Primewell PS850

The Primewell PS850 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 46% over 38,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell PS850
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell PS850
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell PS850. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell PS850 Review

Given 74% while driving a Dodge Caravan (215/70 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Good tire.
9 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2013

Latest Primewell PS850 Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell PS850 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the PS850.

Given 36% while driving a Volkswagen (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Budget tyre put on by a previous owner to pass an MOT. Totally ruined the cars handling characteristics and wet grip not great. Wore out on front very quickly, very little feedback/progressiveness. Cheap tyre and it shows.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2015
Good tire.
9 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2013
Given 86% while driving a CitroŽn berlingo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 easy going miles
When I purchased my car 18 months ago these were fitted and new. When I drive I don't try to brake any land speed records, they perform well for the average driver. Dry, wet and snow they perform as they should. My previous car with premium branded tyres in the snow could not get me up the to my house, my new car with these fitted has no problems handling the snow and ice on the hill that I live on. I have driven 15,000 miles and the fronts still have 5.5 - 6mm of tread left on them. I would think about using these tyres again.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2012
Given 16% while driving a Fiat Panda (155/80 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fronts worn out after 10k on a Fiat Panda - very unimpressed.

Extremely noisy and very uncomfortable. Even at £30 a pop they#re a lot of money - avoid.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2012
Given 13% while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 400 average miles
OK for the chuckle brothers.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2011