Primewell PZ900

Show all: Primewell tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Primewell PZ900 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 47 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 882,274 miles driven.

Primewell PZ900

58%

51%

43%

Primewell PZ900 Reviews

Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta XR4 (ST) (205-40-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
These were on the car when I bought it. When I first drove the car, I though my wheel bearings needed replacing, but it was just the tyre noise. Dry grip is OK, you can push them. Tyre wall isn't the best, you get controllable squirming. They perform OK under heavy braking. Wet grip is OK for what your paying, but you can easily lose control if pushing it. Tyre wear is below average.

Conclusion: You get decent dry grip for the price you pay, but everything else about the tyre is rubbish. Not recommended.
tyre reviewed on October 30, 2014
Given 0% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar S type 3.0 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 100,000 average miles
So unbelievably noisy I am going to replace them even with 6mm remaining. AVOID!
tyre reviewed on October 5, 2014
Looking to buy the Primewell PZ900? Click here to search for the best price for the Primewell PZ900 or any other tyre.

Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 318 (235-40-18-)
When I bought a new wheel and tyre package for my car, the guy asked me if I was concerned about road noise through the tyre. Having never experienced a noisy tyre before, I didn't think it would be a concern, so went the cheap Primewell. What a big mistake. Driving with these tyres, to quote another unimpressed person, sounds like driving a UFO. I am now COMPLETELY aware of what a noisy tyre is, hence why I found this site, to find a cheap, quiet tyre. Thank you guys for this site and for all the input which is going to help me make my choice for a replacement for these rubbish tyres.
tyre reviewed on October 5, 2014
Given 19% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus GS430 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 18,000 easy going miles
less than 20,000 miles on set, had to replace 1 already-- this is bad.

I am really a human
tyre reviewed on June 23, 2014
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Sonata se 2.0T (225-45-18-)
My car now sounds like a UFO going down the road with these junk tires on it!
tyre reviewed on June 18, 2014
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar X Type 3.0 SE auto (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
Bought a comfortable Jaguar X Type just to realize that my tires have the noise of a Big Foot Ford pick up
In desperate need to replace them soon even with 3/4 of their life left
tyre reviewed on June 8, 2014
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus GS450h (225-45-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
Bought 4 of these because they were cheap and on balance they've been ok in all departments EXCEPT NOISE !
As soon as I drove out of the garage, I noticed a 'whirry' noise from these tyres, that gets worse with speed.
Sorry Primewell,... I just wouldn't buy these again.
:-(
tyre reviewed on June 6, 2014
Given 29% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Sports (255-35-18-)
bought these because they where cheap and recommended. abs light comes on all the time in the wet and the traction control light flickers under hard acceleration. The only thing these tyres have taught me is to slow down in all weather conditions and how to correct a skidding car.
tyre reviewed on May 1, 2014
Given 35% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet S10 Blazer (225-45-17-)
I am in the US and bought these on a budget. Noisiest tire I have ever owened and will not balance out well! Wet road condions the seem to be ok dry seem to do well also. I can't stand how they sound like a 4x4 truck tire. I am running the 255/50/17. Beware these tires are junk spend the extra money on a quality tire!
tyre reviewed on March 29, 2014
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0 140 Sport Estate (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 24,000 average miles
Primewell PZ900 is a Ultra High Performance Summer

People NEVER read the fine print. I see reviews complaining about lousy snow and winter tire.. umm ok. Their purpose is Ultra High Performance Summer.

People don't seem to understand how tires work. Reading reviews is as much attention to detail as what they write! These tires are great, don't read into reviews that critize SNOW for a SUMMER tire, you want SNOW you need ALL SEASON, I guess people have ZERO clue.
tyre reviewed on February 16, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: