Primewell PZ900

Progressiveness 56%
Primewell PZ900

The Primewell PZ900 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 55 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 951,274 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell PZ900
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell PZ900
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell PZ900. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Primewell PZ900 Reviews

Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Alot of noise from road but they did not last long had to change still with 7mm tread left as all four tyres cracked and nearly crashed car as had a blow out on m6 never buy again
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2016
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan 300zx (245/40 R16) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is the worst tyre I've had the misfortune of experiencing. These are dangerous tyres
Came on the car when I bought it, the grip was unbelievably terrible. Car was standard, and was caught out when the tyres span up in 3rd gear @ 70mph. This happened on many occasions. Couldn't go full throttle in 1st or 2nd gear as grip was nonexistent. I couldn't enjoy the car at all.
In the wet the car was just flat out scary, extremely unpredictable.
There was 0 feedback, you could never tell what they would do.
Luckily the tyres only lasted 5k miles before they were totally bald and needed replacing.
My brother who also had a 300zx got his with Pirelli p600s (aka the ditch finders) and he said these were even worse than they were, which is saying a lot.
They were replaced with thinner 235 Goodyear eagle f1 as2 and the difference was unbelievable. The car was amazing to drive, loads if feedback, wet and dry grip was great. Soon moving to 245/265 as2s.
There is no way I could recommend this tyre to anyone at all.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 24,000 average miles
Wow what a shock. When I ordered my new car in 2012 it did not come with a spare and I asked for one to be included with a wheel as the car had a spare wheel well. I rather naively expected it to be fitted with the same tyre as on the car which had165/55 R16 H Kuhmo Solace all round, and I did NOT check on delivery. My BIG mistake because 3 years later when I was ready to replace the tyres I found to my horror that it was a Primwell on the rim in on the spare and considering it cost me £200 for this I am more than a little aggrieved. It was fitted for about a week before I replaced it with another Kuhmo and it was consigned back to be used only if absolutely necessary.

So lesson learned, I did not check and I was fobbed off with something less than I would have found acceptable. Take note Northgate Garage, Canterbury, Kent, You will NEVER receive another order for a new car from me! You only get to fool me once, another couple of garages have tried in the past and lost MY custom FOREVER.

Summary, this is a CHEAP tyre, expect poor grip, especially in the wet and poor wear resistance with increased road noise. I value my life too much to use inferior products and my dealer should have done too. I thought I knew all the tricks after 40 years of motoring but this is another lesson learned.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2015
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 18,000 average miles
the noise is unbearable... they cupped at 18000 miles

-1 | - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2015
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 75 auto (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
These tyres were ok in the wet and dry.
The noise though, was totally unacceptable, turned my normally quite car into a rumble strip. Changed them after less than 1000 mile. I just could not put up with the noise.
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 2, 2015