Primewell Sport 910

The Primewell Sport 910 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 22 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 173,503 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell Sport 910
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell Sport 910
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell Sport 910. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell Sport 910 Review

Given 47% while driving a Audi A4 1.8T S line Cabrio (235/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
Bought these for my Audi A4 1.8T Sport Convertible, after 13 months and 11000 miles front set need replacing. Very disappointed, previously had a set of Falken that lasted 24k.
11 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2014

Latest Primewell Sport 910 Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell Sport 910 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sport 910.

Given 80% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 miles
Do 6000 Miles on the tyers and they are on 1.6 mil
11 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016
Given 77% while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Bought these a month or so ago and they're awesome tyres! Very grippy in the dry and wet, attempted a skid in the wet and they still gripped up, awesome tyre for an awesome price.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016
Given 97% while driving a Ford Fiesta ZS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3 spirited miles
Personally I bought these based on the reviews on here and it's fair to say I'm really impressed £215 for fresh rubber all round inc fitting etc I've not got a bad thing to say about them. I drive a Ford Fiesta ZS and use it every day for basic commuting and basic motorway when needed and they work everywhere, I've driven through deep puddles and not aquaplained and even driven a bit fast in the dry and the tyres hold there own..

Oh and no I don't work for primewell I work in the production industry making everything from perfumes to aftershaves and soaps.. I was a bit skeptical when I seen the top reviews for the price and in all honesty for your every day use going to friends, work, shopping etc.. Perfect...

I must say as I think it's only fair I too was looking at the "bad" reviews but they all have one thing in common there all powerful 200+ BHP cars and my question is this why are you even buying "budget" tyres in the first place ? surely if you can afford such a top end car you can afford top brand tyres to go with it ? seriously some go like this "I used these nearly killed my family and crashed my car.. I wouldn't revcomend these and now I'm spending £400 on continentals" Well it's simple, If you drive a car that's 2/300+ BHP buy a top end tyre otherwise shut up moaning..

So in simple terms yes they are budget tyres and for your every day use there perfect and I will buy these again and yes I will reccomend them.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2015
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk3 VR6 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Bought these tyres in Feb, 2015. Going into the winter season here, which pretty much is rainy. Had the last days of summer and the tyres worked superbly. Heading into the winter season I was looking forward to seeing how well the tyres held up and performed. My VR6 Golf has a bit of grunt and even during the wettest of roads the vehicle stayed attached to the surface with not much movement. I was very pleased - off course. I will definitely be purchasing these tyres again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2015
Given 61% while driving a Peugeot 407 Coupe (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
these are great tyres at the PRICE .hold well in wet and dry they are SPORT TYRES so will last less than ordinary tyre , cannot believe people slate these tyres as " there not as good as bridgestone or.... etc " that's because they are 1/2 the cost of a bridestone goodyear etc
why do u think a fiesta is 8-9 grand ans a mondeo is 16-22 grand because more has gone into it , if your after a buget tyre because your on a budget you cannot go wrong . a c63 with primewells on ...wow !
1 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015