Radar RPX900

The Radar RPX900 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 33,602 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Radar RPX900
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Radar RPX900
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Radar RPX900. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Radar RPX900 Review

Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,500 average miles
I bought a pair of tyres for my Golf last year and they are amazingly comfortable. Value for money is there and pattern is quite ok. I certainly buy again.
39 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2015

Latest Radar RPX900 Reviews

Have you driven on the Radar RPX900 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RPX900.

(195/55 R15) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Bought these a few months ago, for my Proton Iriz 1.3. Since i drive a small B-segment supermini. These tires are affordable. They have good grip during wet road, grips better during dry. Its much quieter. Just make sure the mechanic balances the tires and fits them properly according to the arrow on the exterior of the tire. Wash the tires twice a week to keep them clean & fresh. The wear is okay, 5 months a still is in 95% good condition. Also drove with these tires to my cars max speed of 157 km/h.. for 150 kilometers.. plus it comes with 3 year warranty. Well that sums it up. I will sure buy them again. Thanks and drive safe!..
1 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Dodge stratus rt coupe 3.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,500 average miles
The worst tires I have ever owned. I would buy used tires before buying these again. Bought 4 new tires 18 months ago, and finally replaced them after being tired of them losing pressure, going flat (never a nail was found in any tire), and worst of all, wobbling at high speed as well as when accelerating from rest. Had the vendor try to balance them 3 times when new, never any improvement, even after a road-force balance. Ended up rebuilding the front end of my car, as the vendor assured me that the tires were NOT the problem. Finally, after 2 front tires were going flat and losing 10 psi per week, I was faced with the cost of $30 per patch, with the hopes that patching would stop leaks and not knowing how many patches would be needed, or if they would even work, as, again, I never had a nail puncture, they simply lost pressure... so ended up replacing them after a year and a half (they still had a good amount of tread). New tires, Falken SN211s, produced no wobble at high speed on highway. So it was the tires causing the wobble the whole time... awful, dreadful tires. Avoid at all costs. Do yourself a favor and spend an extra $100 and move up to a tire with a name you have heard of...
12 - tyre reviewed on February 1, 2017
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Dodge Dakota (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 2 spirited miles
These are totally awesome.1st Grrreat price,2 not noisy 3 really comfortable I have them pumped up to 44psi for long wear life. I will be buying 6 more next month for my other cars. These are being used in Florida, mostly local driving 60% city 40% highway. Oh Grreat mileage(gas) too.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2015