Riken Riken UHP

The Riken Riken UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 52% over 8,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Riken Riken UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Riken Riken UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Riken Riken UHP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Riken Riken UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the Riken Riken UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Riken UHP.

Given 33% while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (235/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
The worst tyres I have been used in my life. I have tried this brand after my old Continental tyres. Pricing of this tyres were very close to Petlas, Kumho and Falken but the vehicle doesn't stop while braking, even at low speeds. I made a big mistake to choose this new brand. Also handling is so weak too. I have to lower my speed more down as usual before cornering. Noise level is same as my old tyres. For safety on road, be aware to use this brand. Lastly, I will never buy it again.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 9, 2019
Given 79% while driving a Audi A3 2.0 TDI 140 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Fine for a daily town car, used on motorway a handful of times over the past 3000 miles and they have been fine. Wet is ok, not amazing but a cheap tyre so to be expected. Will buy again though as they are half the price of Avon's and seemed just as good.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2019
Given 44% while driving a Renault Megane Sports Tourer (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Tyres are definitely a cheap end of the market, on the wet there is no way to tell when they will give up. Unpredictable in the wet. In the dry they are ok, but again they give up very quickly and suddenly. For the price difference of 20£ per tyre between them and reasonable brand I don't recommend these. Mine were made in Serbia 03/2019.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2019