Riken Road Performance

The Riken Road Performance is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 14,400 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 40th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Riken Road Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Riken Road Performance. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Riken Road Performance Review

Given 100% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 2,000 easy going miles
I have driven them for a few thousand kilometers now and very happy with them. Paid 40€ per unit and everything feels good for me. I have to say that i have calm and easy driving style so i can not give a real answer about grip and performance, but for driving normally in traffic, i would recommend these.
car: Ford Focus 1.6 74kw
149 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2018

Latest Riken Road Performance Reviews

Have you driven on the Riken Road Performance tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Road Performance.

Ford (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 8,000 easy going miles
I have these tyres for about 8000 km and 8 months on a Ford Mondeo mk4 1.8 tdci.

On dry roads they behave very well. Low noise and great grip with great cornering stability.

On very wet roads the feel on the driving wheel is light. I drive more carefully then.

The tires were made in Czech Republic.

They cost the same as Chinese tires but I feel more secure with Kormoran as a budget buy.

They already have a bit of wear on them. Perhaps they will last 50.000km.
7 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019