Rockstone Radial F105

The Rockstone Radial F105 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 25 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 392,000 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 50th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rockstone Radial F105
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rockstone Radial F105. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rockstone Radial F105 Review

Given 34% while driving a BMW Alpina d3 (265/30 R19) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I wish I'd never bought these tyres! If you want a skid pan experience just buy a set. In the wet I'm going round every roundabout totally sideways at 10mph. At first I thought somebody must be coating my tyres in grease overnight for a laugh but it's been going on for too long now. I can only describe the wet handing as if driving a car on rims with no tyres at all! One time I actually stopped to check the tyres hadn't come off! They were still there, hard as ever and laughing in my face daring me to get back in the car!! As long as you don't mind writing off your car and yourself they do last forever. You can smoke them out on the spot all day and I guarantee the Tarmac will give up before the tyre they are that hardy. Hardy is great as long as you are hardy enough yourself to get out of your burning wreck of a car!! I've recently upgraded to sunew.
18 - tyre reviewed on December 16, 2013

Latest Rockstone Radial F105 Reviews

Have you driven on the Rockstone Radial F105 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Radial F105.

Given 41% while driving a Toyota MK2 MR2 NA (215/40 R17) on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
DO NOT BUY THESE TYRES. I don't take my car out in the wet because it. Wet roads wheels spins at 10km/hr in the straight, very embarrassing and more importantly DANGEROUS.In dry conditions slips in straight brakings from 60km/hr to stop in 40m with gradual braking. THESE ARE SAFETY HAZZARD TYRES. Toyota mr2 sw20 na. 50%tread left on tyres
0 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2019
Given 36% while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Dry driving is ok, Wet driving is DANGEROUS. These tyres let go so suddenly in the wet at only 15mph turning into a side road ?!?!?! Please avoid if you value your life, there are much better alternatives.
Do your homework !
6 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016
Given 53% while driving a Holden cruze (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
I know what top tyres feel like and top tyres are a dream. I bought a brand new car that had rockstone tyres. I did not Google about rockstone before I drove so trusted what I had on my car. Naive I know. However I did not slow down. I drove hard and fast. Although I knew these tyres were not the best in wet I thought they were ok tyres. Long lasting. I overtook vehicles, drove new Zealand roads like I stole the car and felt fine. Maybe I'm a good driver. But after these reviews maybe I will change. 40000 km still 20000 to go maybe. No punctures.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2015