Rotalla F105

The Rotalla F105 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 21 tyre reviews averaging 45% over 130,502 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Rotalla F105
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla F105
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla F105. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla F105 Review

Given 19% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan R33 Skyline GtS25T (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I bought my R33 Skyline with these despicable tyres installed.
They are the worst tyres imaginable.

Any moisture on the road and they just slip, going round a bend at a moderate speed and suddenly your doing some super gangster drifting.

Its not just corners .....

Want to make people think your car has got something like a million horsepower and just cant get traction you need some of these.

Look at me I can do fish tails in 3rd gear .

Seriously though its bigger than this tyre review forum , bigger than the Internet, bigger than the both of us... its Rotalla trying to take over the planet by killing everybody with their teflon coated tyres.

23 - tyre reviewed on July 8, 2013

Latest Rotalla F105 Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla F105 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the F105.

Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan R33 Skyline GtS25T (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
dont much from them at all. Similar to other reports the wet performance is sketchy at best. Had them on my car for quite some time the wear isn't too bad. Dry grip is OK at most
9 - tyre reviewed on February 18, 2017
Ford AU Falcon (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 miles
Crappy tyres ever specially on rear wheel drive.. Car slipped really bad in rain while taking turn on corner ... Not recommended at all .. Had to replace them straight away..
10 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2016
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Holden cruze (225/50 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
These tyres are worse than the bald Bridgstone I had previously on it.
Brand new, noisy, crap handling.
3 - tyre reviewed on February 24, 2016
Given 49% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E36 320i (225/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 11,000 spirited miles
Overall you get what you pay for. On my car they did alright at best, but I have a feeling it was more the car helping the tyres out. Wouldn't want to know what they are like on other cars. Don't really feel that confident throwing the car into corners at high speed, they wear terribly if even slightly out of alignment. Luckily they've worn out so a good excuse to get new tyres!
0 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2015
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 300 average miles
These tyres came on my car (RWD Coupe) when I bought it (2nd hand) with about 80% of the tread left. Grip in the dry is ok. The car feels a little noisy and numb but good enough for the price. Grip in the wet (or anything other than totally dry) is appalling. I mean really bad. 45MPH accelerating on a STRAIGHT road at 2/3 throttle where the road was damp (no standing water, not raining) and these things lost grip and started sliding. Tried the same procedure again to make sure it wasn't just oil or something. Nope, the tyres are pure garbage in the damp. Roundabouts become scary confidence is lost. In a RWD car I'd say these aren't safe and will certainly kill youir driving enjoyment. maybe ther are better on a FWD car but I'd still be weary. Changed to Bridgestones and I feel safe again. DO NOT BUY. NOT WORTH IT.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 29, 2015