Rotalla RH01 E Pace

The Rotalla RH01 E Pace is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 2,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Rotalla RH01 E Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RH01 E Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RH01 E Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RH01 E Pace Review

Given 76% while driving a Mercedes Benz s320 cdi (225/60 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
It is hard to score the tyre rating from 1-10 since I do not know how the 10-score tyre drives like.

I can say the price is really reasonable and there is no "scared" feeling in my experience with these tyres. You will not worry about the grip or the handling if your driving style is to, at least, not make your passenger car sick.
26 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2018

Latest Rotalla RH01 E Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RH01 E Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RH01 E Pace.

26 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2018