Rotalla RH02 E Pace

The Rotalla RH02 E Pace is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 1,000 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 49th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RH02 E Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RH02 E Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RH02 E Pace Review

Suzuki (155/65 R14) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
I have fitted my Wagon R with Rottala RH 02 a few weeks back. Earlier were dunlop enasave. However, i found rotalla an excellent choice, the ride is super smooth and tyre is soft. No change in the economy of the fuel . However they are quite silent. I will again buy the same tyres.
15 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2018

Latest Rotalla RH02 E Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RH02 E Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RH02 E Pace.

Suzuki (155/65 R14) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles